Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gerard Butler

by penguiny7 Posted 2nd May 2006 at 5:35 AM - Updated 3rd May 2006 at 1:43 AM by penguiny7 : Updated skintone

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 2:01 AM
Absolutely GOOOOOREEOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd May 2006 at 2:03 AM
I can't click on the skintone to download, does that come with it or do we have to download it seperately?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd May 2006 at 2:44 AM
This looks great! Definately one of the BEST Gerard Butler sims I have seen so far, without a doubt!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd May 2006 at 3:15 AM
I Love You!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd May 2006 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by telpethoniel
I can't click on the skintone to download, does that come with it or do we have to download it seperately?

The skintone comes with it. The file that I uploaded originally has the less good skintone, before I altered the colour a bit and made it for all ages and genders. The new file hasn't been approved yet, but it contains the exact same thing as the first one (the whole sim) but just with the newer skintone.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd May 2006 at 6:50 AM
:o soo prettys
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:11 AM
thanks very much!
i love the phantom history
and this is a very perfect job
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:19 AM
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Best Gerard Butler Sim EVER!! *downloads* *dies*
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:59 AM
Mmmm )) Unlike others, I'm not that much fond of Phantom (character and movie vers, though I like its soundtrack), but he had some other cool roles. Great sim, thanks!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd May 2006 at 12:07 PM Last edited by Hardy boyz : 3rd May 2006 at 12:27 PM.
Oh my god!
So hot!...

The phantom is really sexy... I like my men mysterius
*grrrr*

Edit: But where can I find all that Phantom stuff so I can *make* him the phantom?

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd May 2006 at 4:03 PM
Five stars! Oh boy is he ever gorgeous!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd May 2006 at 6:33 PM
He has the best accent...*drools*...
And very good sim aswell!!
Thanks...

Our is a maddness stepped in lore.
The hardest kind for the hardest core.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd May 2006 at 7:10 PM
Default I want the phantom skin
where can we get your phantom skin?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:06 PM
phantom skin
Quote: Originally posted by Slayerxxx666
where can we get your phantom skin?

I am not exactly sure where I got the phantom skin. I'm pretty sure that I got it on the exchange, back in the day when I actually used it. This is not the same mask that I used, but here is a decent one that I found:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...user_id=1769753

And after much searching, I found the clothes:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&user_id=894322

I have decided that I am probably going to make my own phantom clothes, so look out for them! I should have plenty of time because school is out and right now I am jobless, which isn't very good. I don't have anything better to do this summer anyways. Except for get married. Oh, yeah, I have to do that too... And actually I am seeing Phantom this Sunday! Yay! I saw it in seventh grade in Toronto, but it is here at my university right now.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:12 AM
*GASP* I love the phantom of the Opera and he makes it all the better(plus his gorgious singing voice) Thanks lots for this!! He's very good!:D

~Hathien~

"Life's short, pray hard."
"What about side-by-side with a friend?" -Legolas ROTK
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:43 AM
Default :d
Quote: Originally posted by penguiny7
The skintone comes with it. The file that I uploaded originally has the less good skintone, before I altered the colour a bit and made it for all ages and genders. The new file hasn't been approved yet, but it contains the exact same thing as the first one (the whole sim) but just with the newer skintone.

Thanks for that
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th May 2006 at 1:18 PM
This upload is, say the least, gorgeous!

It's the best Gerard I've seen yet, and trust me, I've seen a lot. -.-

For once someone knows how Gerard looked in the movie! Beautiful download, again. Gorgeous.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th May 2006 at 5:33 AM
Played him. Sooo good... Thanks again! )

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Forum Resident
#20 Old 5th May 2006 at 12:03 PM
Thank you so much for the links...

Hey! No fair! I also want to end school! But I have this month too! And I have a this paper I have to write... *bleh!*

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:24 PM
*Hand-to-heart* Thank YOU
(his eyes are green *wink*)
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th May 2006 at 4:11 PM
ohhh! He's great!!! Gerry is so cute and this sim looks like him, great work :D

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm more than a gril and I don't fear falling I've fallen further than your eyes can see, but something inside me, your body is calling I'm tumbling toward you like a doom propehcy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:41 PM Last edited by LadyMinion : 22nd Jan 2007 at 9:11 PM.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:05 AM
i love him and im so happy someone finally made a realistic version
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th May 2006 at 7:22 PM
Wonderful
Page 1 of 2