Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Matching Part 2. - Tile walls to match Tile Floors not in Game

by amberandcarlos33 Posted 3rd May 2006 at 2:59 AM - Updated 17th Dec 2008 at 10:59 PM by amberandcarlos33 : Forgot to include Monument_Oriental Walls.

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:03 PM
19 Views, 0 Thanks... hmm, am I doing something wrong? The previous batch of walls was better received. Do you like these? I hope so, some of you said you really could use these, so here they are.

Happy Simming,
Amber

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th May 2006 at 2:58 AM
I think they are great, didn't know you had others (gonna check them out now)

Thank You
;-)
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:13 AM
Is it my imagination or is there no download for the Monumental or Oriental tiles? Those both happen to be the ones that caught my eye

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 6:02 AM
Excellent! Thanks for this. I was just decorating a bathroom the other day and bitc--er, I mean calmly discussing--how there were very few matching tile floors and walls. Appreciate the work!

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:51 PM
I for one love these. Thank you so much. I've been needing these A LOT!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th May 2006 at 1:33 AM
Okay, I added the Momumental and Oriental walls. I forgot to include them; sorry about that. Thanks for the positive feedback to everybody.

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Instructor
#8 Old 9th May 2006 at 1:09 AM
love maxis match stuff

do u have any more ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th May 2006 at 9:35 AM
Nope, just those. Would you like me to create more? I'd gladly take requests, specifically maxis matching walls/floors...

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#10 Old 23rd May 2006 at 5:35 PM
Thanks for adding in the other files.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:02 AM
You're entirely welcome. I wasn't aware that I had forgotten it, so thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have a few more that aren't maxis matching. I downloaded some pictures from the internet at wallpaperwholesale.com and they turned out pretty neat. I will post them shortly. Hope you all enjoy them!

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments.

Amber

Here's the Booty Enjoy!