Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Two-Tone Tile Floors for Maxis Walls!

by shinelikestars Posted 3rd May 2006 at 7:33 AM - Updated 15th May 2006 at 6:30 PM by shinelikestars

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:28 PM
Awesome idea! :cheers:
Thanks

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th May 2006 at 3:27 AM
weeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it alsways SO hard ot find some good carpet, in nice comfy tones. if i find the right color, it always seems to be neon with maxis.... **tsks them**
so, thanx BUNCHES.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:15 PM
These are quite charming! Thanks.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:57 AM
If i did one more blue and white bathroom i was gonna die...and who wants carpet in the bathroom? Thanks!
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gypsyvega
If i did one more blue and white bathroom i was gonna die...and who wants carpet in the bathroom? Thanks!
My mother in law does...

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Scholar
#7 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
This set is so awesome. I hate that Maxis makes some nice items like doors, windows, walls and floors, but not a whole lot quite matches. It makes no sense. Thank goodness for creators like you who use such good sense and also are generous enough to share your work. Now my houses won't look so mismatched and tacky.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:06 PM
I have no idea why but I have tried four different times to install these into my game using QXpress and they never seem to work. I can't find them anywhere. Any ideas? Maybe I should try a manual install first.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 6:15 AM
Let me know if manual install works.

Want to see more of my creations? Click Here!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 8:11 PM
Ok, I tried a manual install and I still can't find them in the build catalogue. I downloaded the rar and extracted it to my desktop and then I ran the sims2pack file that was in it. I was told it successfully installed but I still can't find them. Any ideas what's wrong?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:24 AM
Messing with it on my game, the default installation folder is /Teleport... I'm not sure why. Make sure it's going into the correct folder.

Want to see more of my creations? Click Here!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:54 PM
Thanks for that. I'll have to go and have a look. I might find some other stuff that's not worked before as well.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:48 PM
Well I had a look in the Teleport folder and guess what..... They were ALL there!!! I had to go through and change all of their extentions to .package before putting them in Downloads though. There must have been some other stuff there too as I counted about 24 files so now I need to see what else has appeared in my game, if anything.
Anyway, thanks! :D

Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:25 AM
You. Are. The. Best!!!!!!! Thanks so much for these!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 8:21 PM
I saw these floors in a house and I was like, those are nice but I didn't think I would find them. Thanks. By the way, what is a teleport folder?