Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**Luke's diner from Gilmore Girls!**

by ivans Posted 4th May 2006 at 7:59 PM - Updated 5th May 2006 at 8:05 PM by nengi65 : fixed thumbnail setting

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:59 PM
Awww, Gilmore Girls! Aw, man, now you've got me singing the song. I love me some Luke. (Even if I wanted to punch him in the head on Tuesday.) :p
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:58 AM
I love the Gilmore Girls. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:59 AM
wooot girlmore fans! anyone got the house of the gilmores too? would be awsome :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:49 AM
Thanks for the nice comments! I may make Lorelais house.

Paige: Well, call me butter, 'cause I'm on a roll.
Charmed-6x06 Fantasies in the flesh
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th May 2006 at 6:08 AM
Good job! I was thinking of making it but then thought "Ah I'll check mod the sims" and low and behold you did it! Yay thank you. lol I sometimes like building and sometimes not. This was the not time! It looks great I woulda messed up on the front door for sure.

Chami
"When at first I appear I seem delirious, When explained I'm nothing serious."
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 11:16 PM
Is there a way to change the lot zone so that it can be residential so Luke can live in it and run it as a home business?
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xdreamerx
Is there a way to change the lot zone so that it can be residential so Luke can live in it and run it as a home business?

If you use the code "changelotzoning residential" it should work. But for this to work, you need to download the trashcan and mailbox. If I remember corretly, you can find it on this site.

Great lot by the way! I really miss this show!

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:29 AM

Paige: Well, call me butter, 'cause I'm on a roll.
Charmed-6x06 Fantasies in the flesh