Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Homestar Runner THEME SET!!

by HomestarRunner20X6 Posted 4th May 2006 at 8:27 PM - Updated 1st Nov 2008 at 4:15 PM by HomestarRunner20X6

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:30 PM
Kids rooms?
Good for a boy or teen

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:34 PM
oh gosh I love you for this Homestar ROCKS! Oh! You know what'd be neat? A trogdor themed room! With all the peasants and such ^_^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th May 2006 at 10:10 PM
haha a the cheat sim would be radical

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beebi
haha a the cheat sim would be radical

Oh! Or maybe a the cheat stuffed toy! Like a remake of the teddy bear! =D How cute~!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:44 AM
Haha, the "No Loafing" sign is perrrrfect.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#7 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:04 AM
Does the Trogdor game actually play the Trogdor game, or does it still run the Maxis arcade games?

Quote: Originally posted by purplemuffin
Oh! Or maybe a the cheat stuffed toy! Like a remake of the teddy bear! =D How cute~!

I already have a "Kick The Cheat" project underway. Currently looking into making it scream when kicked.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th May 2006 at 2:42 PM
Default Sorry
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Does the Trogdor game actually play the Trogdor game, or does it still run the Maxis arcade games?

Sorry, it's just a recolour. I think it's pretty cool either way though.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:50 AM
Alwight, Homestaw Wunnew Theme Woom!</Homestar>
You should see one of the higher level modders about making the arcade machine run Trogdor. I've seen some ones with new footage somewhere. If you don't could I (or someone who knows how) use your recolor for the cabinet? Assuming I (or anyone else who wants to try) can pull it off. Also, you win at life.
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th May 2006 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monstertrucksrock
You should see one of the higher level modders about making the arcade machine run Trogdor. I've seen some ones with new footage somewhere. If you don't could I (or someone who knows how) use your recolor for the cabinet? Assuming I (or anyone else who wants to try) can pull it off. Also, you win at life.

You can use my recolour, sure. As long as you give me credit. If you PM me I'll even send you the blueprint if you need it.

Test Subject
#11 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:10 PM
I'd just be happy if the Trogdor arcade made the TROGA-DOR noise, but its still perfect.

lol the internet
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:51 PM
oh cool! i love homestar! thank you! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:02 AM
Aww man, homestar runner rocks, but I don't have any ep's! (yet) Thanks anyway!

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage, Mythbusters.

"How many Sims does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. I can't find the BHAV or Anim :("
~darylmarkloc, an awesome MTS2 creator!