Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Riddle House

by Diwtay Posted 6th May 2006 at 4:24 AM - Updated 30th Oct 2013 at 5:19 PM by Diwtay

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:32 PM
perfect for my Harry potter neighboorhood!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:42 PM
I love how you added the ghosts to the lot, that's great! Thanks for the house
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:47 PM
this is really cool!
Scholar
#5 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:56 PM
This is nice! I love it. Thank you. Kind of reminds me of makin magic,lol. Thanks. Good job.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:42 PM
oooh!! i had no idea whose house that was in the beginning!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Scholar
#7 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:33 PM
Looks good

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
#8 Old 7th May 2006 at 1:46 AM
This looks super cool, could you upload pictures of the ghosts as well? I think that the fact that you're including them is really awsome.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th May 2006 at 9:30 AM
Thank you! I just love old spooky houses for my sims! ;-) And you have also included ghosts... Now that's a bonus! :-)
Instructor
#10 Old 10th May 2006 at 7:17 PM
cool!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th May 2006 at 1:52 PM
Great... except that Cedric died at the grave yard... But but, small things I can live with

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hardy boyz
Great... except that Cedric died at the grave yard... But but, small things I can live with

//HB

Then just delete the cedric grave it will get rid of him
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:14 AM
Yea I know, but it looks like no ghost followed with my house! There are no graves...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:11 PM Last edited by gbreez : 23rd Jun 2007 at 4:06 AM. Reason: Update
Default Never Mind
Does anyone know if anyone has created a Lord Voldemort Sim? I have looked everywhere but have not found one that I can access. There is one on the Harry Potter Project list, but, when I go to that page, it says I cannot access it. I love the house and ghosts and would like to move Voldemort into it. Many thanks. gbreez

Never mind as I have made one of my own. Just wish I could figure out how to use the stretch skeleton. Yes, I have read the directions and I still cannot figure it out,
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 4:08 AM Last edited by gbreez : 23rd Jun 2007 at 4:12 AM. Reason: Addon
Default I sse the graves...
I downloaded this great lot but could find nary a ghost anywhere. Is there something I do not know? Love the house and lot, but, really want the ghosts.

I see the graves in the picture which are supposed to come with the house but none did, which, I suppose, is why I have no ghosts. Where do I get the graves??? Got any spare ones just hangin' around?
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:16 PM
I am having trouble downloading this house, in fact I am having a lot of trouble downloading MTS stuff lately. I just keep getting a page full of symbols, not a download box. Is there another way to get a copy of this lot?

Believe it or not, I'm planning to convert it into a church rectory.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 7:07 AM
This is amazing. XD If I was this skilled I would go around making this awesome stuff too. Haha.

You really impressed me (and apparently many others too). >.< Awesome, just completely fricking awesome house.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 1:29 PM
*gasp* you are the bestest! I love you! thanks SOO much!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 8:29 PM
Amazing!!!! Thank you so much! Now just to find Tom Riddle (before Voldemort) :/