Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fur skin bedsheets

by Burn2ash Posted 7th May 2006 at 6:55 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2009 at 6:32 PM by -Maylin-

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th May 2006 at 6:58 PM
Nice! Love fur, so nice and soft...*drools*...
Thanks for making this 5 stars a thank, and DL :D

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th May 2006 at 7:01 PM
For all the stone-aged sims of the world:Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th May 2006 at 7:03 PM
great this is awsome

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Sims Sentral Has It All!!Join Today!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th May 2006 at 10:18 PM
Well.... i think there are things my sims really dont need... Fur Product definitely belong to this... i think its just ugly
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th May 2006 at 10:53 PM
animal skins r soo outdated soo uncool animals rock....but just dont kill animals for fur in real life... good effort
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:13 AM
I love killing animals,

but this recolor could be better.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:53 AM
Oh for gods sake you politically correct people need to go and get a life. Where are you in threads that have items that KILL Sims? Do we see you spouting your rhetoric about it being wrong to kill people? No we do not. Do we see you jumping on the *I hate fur* bandwagon - yes we do. I'm willing to bet you all wear leather - well guess what - leather is just fur with the FUR removed.

And get a clue people (your ancestors included) did indeed clothe themselves and sleep in fur IN THE PAST. Did the original poster say *here is a fur bedspread made from an animal I killed myself* - no they did not. Get off your high horses - if you don't want a fur bedspread in your game DON'T download it but please keep your robotic opinions on fur to yourselves.

Thanks burn2ash - it does indeed look like what a dirty, brawling barbarian would be rolling around in after a hard day of hacking off heads, raping and pillaging =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th May 2006 at 4:18 AM
Thank you and i will upload a better picture.

I didnt mean to offend anyone with the fur so ill say its fake fur and no animals were harmed in the making of this recolour. I dont agree with killing animals for fur in modern day, this recolour was aimed at the very long ago market.

P.S. If you dont like it dont download it...problem solved.
Instructor
#10 Old 8th May 2006 at 5:55 AM
Burn2ash I really like this! I'm always looking for stuff for my primitive sims, and it's hard to find, so thank you very much.

One question - are the pillows fur too? - I can't really tell from the picture. Anyway, don't listen to all the negative comments: I wouldn't wear fur in real life, but this is a game! My sims do a lot of things I would never do.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:39 AM
Hmm... looks good... Should reconsider to download -- My folder is around 800 MB...

But you know I'd love it more if the fur was on the floor, in front of a fire and... :lovestruc

And by the way... you make Vikings sounds like babarians! And I can asure you that the only vikings who were babarians were the Danish and Norwegans (?) - we in Sweden traded...
Hmmm... maybe I should move to Danmark...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:30 PM Last edited by Burn2ash : 8th May 2006 at 8:36 PM.
Ok i updated with better pictures, the other two recolours were already in the download i just forgot about them, sorry.

To Rincewind010101, the pillows are fur too, i added the picture of the unmade bed so you can see better.

I also want to say sorry to Hardy boyz, i didnt mean to make any relation between vikings and barbarians, i do know the difference. I only ment that i had viking sims and when i was watching Conan the Barbarian i thought they may like a fur bed. So the pic of the bed in front of the fire is my sorry to you.

I hope you all enjoy it and i am sorry the mistakes i made.

And a big thanks to Loverat for your support.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:27 PM
Way neat thanks, I have been wanting beding like this. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th May 2006 at 8:46 AM
~I like it alot. I love animals too, but that doesn't mean that my sims must not wear fur. =_=. Yeah, I agree with Loverat.
~Burn2ash, how about some other recolours ? A tiger fur, something like that ? Anyway, thanks !

~Ioana-sama~

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th May 2006 at 4:48 PM
I could do Tiger fur, does anyone else have any ideas?
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:06 AM
nice idea! but that looks like a dirty bed...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th May 2006 at 6:02 AM Last edited by rainkius : 13th May 2006 at 6:23 AM. Reason: found it!
That is very nice. I can tell it's fur, so i don't see what everyone else is complaining about. Don't let them bug ya, they're just being mean because they feel they can hide behind their computer screen.

Where did you get that bed that sits on the floor? I have been looking for one of those! Thanks in advance. Edit: Nvm i found it... should have asked AFTER searching, not before. *slaps forehead*

Well I never claimed to understand what happens after dark
But my fingers catch the sparks at the thought of touching you...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:50 PM
Thank you.
They dont bother me, everyone has opinions and i am not forcing them to download.
#19 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:20 AM Last edited by xXxpillsburydohgrl763xXx : 20th May 2006 at 5:25 AM.
This is great! But I have one question: does the bedding appear under the single beds too?

Thnx & good job :D

Oh yeah, and I don't like the killing of animals either, but I'm not a vegetarian or anything..I don't like it when people kill animals, but what else were people long ago supposed to use as a main material for clothing & other things? Just thought I had to say that- good job :P

The ♥ Sims ♥ 2 ♥ is ♥ like ♥ computerized ♥ Barbie ♥ Dolls
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th May 2006 at 11:14 PM
Ha, well like i said everyone has opinions.

Yes it works for singles too.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:34 AM
Great job, I personally think the bed looks like it's an old stained bed, though (which is the reason I'm downloading it :D)
Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:26 PM
i like but can u make so that theres no matress so its just a blanket w skin pillows i need that for my tribal sims
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:18 PM
where did you get the bed on the floor i searched and cant find it thx
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pressonenow
where did you get the bed on the floor i searched and cant find it thx

Here is the link to the bed: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...815#post1530815

Somewhere, over the rainbow... There´s a village to plunder (Vinland Saga)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 5:27 PM
LOVELY !!! :)