Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piano-Toy

by feeEssen Posted 8th May 2006 at 12:55 AM - Updated 14th May 2006 at 12:26 AM by feeEssen

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:10 AM
It looks good from what I can see, But I'd suggest getting a much clearer picture
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:13 AM
Aww, Sooo cute. But a clearer picture would be better ^_^
*download*

||Luc||

In search for my dear friend Andrew a.k.a. Sawyer, Seen him? Heard of him? Contact me!

(p.s.) No this isn't Sunshine... ^_^...Okay maybe it is.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:59 AM
Really cool, but I suggest that you take better quality pics! Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:13 AM
this is very cute good job.

Live life to the fullest.
Instructor
#6 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:51 AM
I had one of these when I was a little girl and I loved it!! THANKS for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 8th May 2006 at 3:05 AM
I downloaded this last night from you site and it was fun watching the sims toddler play it. It brang back memories of when I was a child and life was so beautiful. Thank You so much!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th May 2006 at 12:31 PM
I have just seen the “read me” file included with this object, but I can’t understand it as it is in German, I think. So does the “read me” say that you need “Family Fun Stuff” installed to use this piano.

Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:56 PM
Its too cute! its like the piano Linus plays in snoopy, awwww, sorry, good idea flash there...

(all of these are from www.badpuns.com)
-The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.-You Can Lead A Horse To Water But.. How?-When The Blind Leadeth The Blind...Get Out Of The Way.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th May 2006 at 12:58 AM
Erm.. Shroeder plays piano. Linus has a blankie.

This is too cute, it's things like this that make my sims house just that much closer to the real thing. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:39 PM
Thanks,can't get enough of childrens toys.
Scholar
#12 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:48 AM
Awe, This is Cute! ThankYou Fee for More Childrens Toys for Us!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!