Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Burrow

by Diwtay Posted 8th May 2006 at 2:50 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2006 at 2:58 AM by Diwtay

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th May 2006 at 11:42 AM
This is soo cool.....now I can have a true weasley family..
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:04 PM
Thanks! I can't help but notice that nearly all of the Harry Potter avatars have Snape in them....you guys should see tipoual's, it's hilarious!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th May 2006 at 4:00 PM
seriously i could never have the patience to build that house, but this is awsome!
Also does anyone know where i can get a blue ford anglia to go with it?
Thanks again!
BTW do you take request?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th May 2006 at 4:31 PM
'Tis a good likeness. You're clearly an experienced builder. Sure does look like it's being held up by magic

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:10 PM
tested it in the game and its even better than in the pictures .
just a tip for players: do NOT light the fireplace!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Diwtay : 8th May 2006 at 9:22 PM.
Default just a tip for players: do NOT light the fireplace!
thomaswest8t; lol did it set the house on fire?? I did a test with mine and lit both and nothing bad happened.

BTW do you take request? ... depends on the request. I dont have all the patchs yet so I don't have all the items/features yet.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:52 PM
This is so cool, it looks so like the burrow. I didn't even want to do the burrow for my game instead I decide to do the Malfoy Manor... how it would look in my head. I am over 300,000 for the Malfoy Manor and the second floor is not even completely furnished yet. Lol! Anyways, I am glad that you did the Burrow saves the agony question of maybe doing it. Thanks again.

Akira shock!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 8:36 AM
Much appreciated. I loved the Burrow in the movies and in the books, so I'm very happy to add this into my game.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:58 PM
This is pretty cool. Is it capable of holding 6 Weaslys? I think thats how many lived in that house, but I'm not really sure.

Anyways though, this is great, its certainly a must download for any Potter fan.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
thanks. only thing bad is that the sims can't get in the top room.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:39 PM
Nice one. Check also this guy, he made a Gingerbread house of the burrow http://home.himolde.no/~030628/TheB...ouse/index.html
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:18 PM Last edited by flamerider : 17th Aug 2009 at 9:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes xD
Woah! Nice one After my attempts to build the Burrow (which was a BIG failure ), i found this! This is a gift from heaven ! :lovestruc Thank You! You Rock! :lovestruc