Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: David, The runway model

by Ailias Posted 8th May 2006 at 9:41 PM - Updated 9th May 2006 at 7:30 AM by Ailias

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th May 2006 at 10:19 PM
ok ailias, now I dare you to make an ugly sim

he looks great, thanks

98% of teenagers believe stupid statistics. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th May 2006 at 10:55 PM
On the contrary he doesn't look gay he looks handsome and sexy. If thats what gay looks like I'll take him any time. Great job Ailias
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th May 2006 at 12:16 AM
He is very hot and sexy. Thank Ailias. Hi is something... )))
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2006 at 12:18 AM
How do you look gay from looking at someones face?

I think he's amazing looking! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th May 2006 at 1:14 AM
Wow, what a hunk. He's my type of HE MAN! (But, if he was gay, so what?) He could be my boyfriend anytime he wanted to. lol
Instructor
#7 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:08 AM
Haha, I was going to ask about him, but I didn't want to be one of the screaming teenybopper multitude ~ oooooh, upload your model, pleeeeeeease! ~ lol. I always fall in love with gay men, 'cause they're hawt! *Yay*, I finally have a date for someone special in my neighborhood :D

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Instructor
#8 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:44 AM
He is yummy! Thank you for uploading him - sending him out into the world to face who knows what strange fate! Don't worry we'll be kind to him.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:33 AM
love him! great work :D
Scholar
#10 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:04 AM
He is very easy on the eyes...thank you for sharing him.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:50 AM
I say He is not gay. He is a runway model. He wears a designer outfits like this one.
Thank you all!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2006 at 7:13 AM
Very nice young man, the good fellow.
Alchemist
#13 Old 9th May 2006 at 8:58 AM
Thank you, Ailias. Also my sim girls, like those of other MTS2 above, thank you for next hot nights with David.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th May 2006 at 9:21 AM
He`s so ...special.Great work and thank you soo much for sharing!My girls will love him...

Every wish is only a journey away...
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th May 2006 at 2:25 AM
I finally have someone 4 Julieta, the sim Im currently playing with!!! The'll be a gorgeous couple!!!

•^v^–[ñÜñK h@Gª§ ª Å ª£gÛ!Êñ †Ü †¤Ðø ×q ©ÜªñФ ¢ v@ Ñõ †ñʧ ѪЪ]–^v^•
Forum Resident
#16 Old 10th May 2006 at 8:06 AM
Thank you Ailias!! He's sooo gorgeous! I have a fresh new game (after a massive all day reinstall ...whew!) and nice new neighborhood for him!! Your the greatest!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 9:48 AM
sorry to ask, but the clothes mesh is not there. Thankyou for a gorgeus sim. I will bread him

Just happy being around at ModTheSims2, getting a chance to get creative downloads, for my game. Mia.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miahaglund4
sorry to ask, but the clothes mesh is not there. Thankyou for a gorgeus sim. I will bread him

Of course most of SIms 2 sites are dead now. you can dress him up into anything you like

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)