Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FIXED - Default AllenABQ skin with body hair - very natural looking!

by Anshin Lanugo Posted 8th May 2006 at 9:46 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2006 at 10:57 AM by tiggerypum

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th May 2006 at 6:45 AM
These look so great! The men look much more realistic with body hair! Where do I place these after downloading them? I've never sownloaded anything that replaces default before. Thank you so much! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2006 at 4:38 PM
You put them in the downloads folder with everything else!
I made sure to put the word default at the beginning of the file names so that you can easily find them later.
Enjoy!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Scholar
#4 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:09 AM
I thought you might like to know these skins were causing a problem with my game. You can read about it here.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 11:05 AM
This is the better male skinpack that i see. Thank you so much! (excuse me for my orribile English)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 10:02 AM
Super cool.. I've been using AllenABQ's skins ever since I started downloading and now they're defaults - finally! Thank you!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 3:06 PM
Thank you,

It looks great on the pic but on the game fantastic!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:35 PM
It doesn't work right. =(

I don't know why, but I have some problems with the light reflections. some parts of the skin are darker, than the others. =(
Do you know why???
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:21 AM
These are great skins, but I have noticed a small problem.

If your sim gets fat the skinn looks like the cut skin on a fat body.

If your sim gets fit the skin returns to default.

This is a minor fault though and it's great to have these skins as default.

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:03 AM
I LOVE these skins there's just one thing I'm having the same problem as scar89 and purplepaws. The light reflection from the neck down is different from the head. It looks like two different bodies! ;( the thumbnails for clothes are dark also. They use to work before with no problem at all. I do believe this problem started after I got Pets EP. Just wanted to let you know because your natuarl hairy skins are still WONDERFUL, I just wish they were compatiable with my game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM
These are great skins and I was happy I could finally make the men look more like men. Unfortunately I'm having the exact same problem where the head sometimes does not match the color of the body when put in certain clothes. I can't say for certain but I believe this started when I bought my first EP, Nightlife. Perhaps they are compatible with the base game only? Hmm...
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 9:16 PM
I love these, but in the fit bodystage my men seems to have shaven off all their wonderful bodyhair. The Fit stage is just a normal maxis sim
Scholar
#13 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:37 AM
I Have One Thing To Say THANK YOU!!!And Also Would You Put In Some Teen Pics And Why No Blonde Or Red Body Hair??
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 5:57 PM
hahha!!! That is funny, great that u made it :P
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 3:13 AM
Issues with this were apparently never fixed. I installed this today and have the same problem as Ajoya and several others. All thumbnails, including when I click and their face appears to select their commands, look to be wearing a black body suit from the neck down. I'm now trying to find this in my large downloads folder so I can remove it. Proceed with caution.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:17 PM
I've used these skins for years and recently I've started getting the same issue as well. The face is bright and the body is heavily shadowed, even on the thumbnails. I've noticed though this only seems to affect custom clothes and only when shaders are on. I've just turned shaders off and the issue isn't present anymore. I prefer chest hair to fish.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st May 2014 at 8:13 AM
I had previously downloaded, but I lost all my downloaded content. But when download now, give as corrupted file.