Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Good Charlotte: Pop-punk Superstars

by Live Freaky! Die Freaky! Posted 14th May 2006 at 5:22 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2006 at 9:29 PM
OMG...thank you sooo much, these are brilliant!!

Great work freaky :D

Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2006 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonray
OMG...thank you sooo much, these are brilliant!!

Great work freaky :D

Woohoo, I have a nickname. LOL.

Woah, I'm 2 thanks away from 900 thanks. O_O

The maker of all things punk.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th May 2006 at 10:38 PM
YAY! Ooh, I love them all... You did a great job on them ^_^ Thank you so much for sharing! *Huggles Joel and drags Billy behind, kicking and screaming X3*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:24 PM
Wow, I used to be a GC fan.. before I discovered good music

Anyway, I think it are very nice sims, I do!but I don't see a resemblance I'm sorry!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:19 PM
I still like them though...

Sometimes
Instructor
#7 Old 19th May 2006 at 3:51 AM
Hola! Love your sims, Can totally see the resemblance, especially after downloading, but are you sure Benji's outfit came with Uni? I have all of the expansion packs and he's showing up with that horrible green and red maxis outfit that comes up if you don't have the mesh... and by now I think you have a couple more than 900 thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th May 2006 at 5:01 AM
hey!!
thanx!!! the good charlotte boyz are awesome!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th May 2006 at 3:39 PM
Wow, thanxxx.
Awesome job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperdawg
Hola! Love your sims, Can totally see the resemblance, especially after downloading, but are you sure Benji's outfit came with Uni? I have all of the expansion packs and he's showing up with that horrible green and red maxis outfit that comes up if you don't have the mesh... and by now I think you have a couple more than 900 thanks

Hmm, yes I'm quite sure. I had to pack Benji as a Young Adult sim, so make sure you aren't trying to create him as an adult.

The maker of all things punk.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Without Wings
YAY! Ooh, I love them all... You did a great job on them ^_^ Thank you so much for sharing! *Huggles Joel and drags Billy behind, kicking and screaming X3*

*helps drag Billy* hee, great sims! i'm downloading 'em, freaky. great job.

i'm mesmerized by the picture that's in my mind
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:14 AM
This is cool, my daughter is going to love this. It's going to be a surprise for her when she sees she can have GC to play with. YOu did an awesome job :-)
Instructor
#13 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 11:38 AM
Good Charlotte Ftw, but it really is annoying to open up Mad Magazine and discover that they were correct; GC is just in it for the money. They're sponsored by Honda and say how great Honda is and then sing songs about sticking it to the man or whatnot. Ah well, nice music at least, eh?
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 11:23 PM
they don't really look like the real ppl but they're close 2 reality