Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal Pack Pt. 1 (Plus Some Announcements)

by generalzoi Posted 14th May 2006 at 9:57 PM - Updated 15th May 2006 at 5:35 PM by generalzoi

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th May 2006 at 10:18 PM
Great stuff! I love it.

BTW, where did you get the shark skin? The 2nd fish pic. It looks like a shark skin.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th May 2006 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Geist
BTW, where did you get the shark skin? The 2nd fish pic. It looks like a shark skin.

Yeah, I'd love to know where you got the green gill lady's skintone,too. These look great!

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Instructor
#4 Old 14th May 2006 at 10:47 PM
I totally understand waht you mean with the requests thing. A lot of people think that they're request is simple and easy and will only take you a few days..a lot of people are pretty impatient too. It's also annoying that when you say you take requests, it doesn't mean that you'll make it, just because someone asked you for it. Taking requests and saying that you'll make them are two completely different things.

I really appreviate all the hard word you've put into this. They are realyl great.

Thanks a lot.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:02 PM
wow thats soooo different but I like it ^_^

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:06 PM
I LOVE YOU! Thanks very much for these.
Scholar
#7 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:08 PM
Love it! Eee Scorpions! I hate Scorpions! *rubs* I got stung by them too many times

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MooreSpino
Yeah, I'd love to know where you got the green gill lady's skintone,too. These look great!

So seriously, they're both just skintones I did real quick to match the accessories. They're not complete, and I didn't even think about uploading them. But I seem to be getting requests for them, so I'll probably go back and finish them and upload them here.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Mad Poster
#9 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:17 PM
These look absolutely amazing and must have taken you hours if not weeks to create but the spike on the end of the scorpion tale faces the wrong way. It should face towards the sim, not away. Aww, I hope this doesn't sound like I'm nagging cos I don't mean to. I'm trying to give helpful and positive criticism.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:29 PM
How weird.. I like the rhino one best, thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
These look absolutely amazing and must have taken you hours if not weeks to create but the spike on the end of the scorpion tale faces the wrong way. It should face towards the sim, not away. Aww, I hope this doesn't sound like I'm nagging cos I don't mean to. I'm trying to give helpful and positive criticism.

Not at all. Only, see, it's hard for me to tell which way it should point. I looked at lots of conflicting images, most of them drawn, not photgraphed. But check this one out: http://www.southwestwildlife.org/fa...ts/scorpion.jpg. The tail is bent downwards, but if it were standing up it would face the same way as mine. It's possible I should have bent the spike, but I didn't. Oh well.

I'm not trying to nag either, I would just really prefer it if I hadn't messed that one up.

Supreme Social Simmer
#12 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:02 AM
Hey gz, I almost forgot about this project. I'm glad you took my suggestions and brought them all to life, now I can work on some zodiak Sims. I may have some more ideas for you if your intrested.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:15 AM
haha! now i can make evil crab people!! *evil grin* thankies!

#14 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:35 AM
WOW! It L00Ks freak'n COOOOL! thanx alot
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th May 2006 at 3:07 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG Hi you finished this is so amazing and you have worked so hord on them. "Jumps for joy* These are super and I can't wait to play!!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work and I am so excited. Thanks 100xxxxxxs take care Deb
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th May 2006 at 6:03 PM
OMG i love them man!thank you

-------------Fresh-------------
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th May 2006 at 6:42 PM
Thanks Zoi for all your wonderfull work!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 15th May 2006 at 8:28 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 15th May 2006 at 8:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
I looked at lots of conflicting images, most of them drawn, not photgraphed. But check this one out: http://www.southwestwildlife.org/fa...ts/scorpion.jpg. The tail is bent downwards, but if it were standing up it would face the same way as mine. It's possible I should have bent the spike, but I didn't. Oh well.

After looking at your link I see that you have done it correctly. My bad. I think it is just because it's not bent over.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th May 2006 at 12:36 AM
I love the anphibious people. You are amazing!

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

http://misty-bog.org/sims2movies
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th May 2006 at 7:24 AM
May I be the first to say.......CRAAAAAAB PEOPLE, CRAAAAAB PEOPLE, LOOK LIKE CRAB TASTE LIKE PEOPLE, CRAAAAB PEOPLE.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th May 2006 at 3:48 PM
OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG...*squeels like a little girl* these are FAB. Love them these will work perfectly...for our underwater neigbor hood we're working on...

HPLA
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th May 2006 at 9:39 AM
very cool! thanks for sharing :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th May 2006 at 10:59 PM
These are great! Are you working on more like these? If so, what are the projects now?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:33 PM
I am not currently working on more animal accessories. Actually, I haven't decided what project I'm going to do next because I just got the motherboard on my computer replaced yesterday, and I couldn't work on it for a week before that. But I do know it's not going to be this kind of thing again just yet.

Test Subject
#25 Old 21st May 2006 at 1:26 PM
These. So. Totally. ROCK!!!

Okay, honestly, I probably don't have any use for the crab parts, but still, if I did, I'd be in heaven.

You do such good work. No mere praise is adequate.

"It bit me!"
"What'd you expect faeries to do?"
"I thought they did nice things... like granting wishes...."
"Humph! Shows what you know, don't it?"
Page 1 of 2