Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

That 70s Show

by angelmarie123 Posted 16th May 2006 at 2:45 AM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st May 2006 at 10:29 PM
That 70s show is awseom!
your kelso looks just like him except the mouth.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:00 PM
WOW everyone looks just like everyone! I especially LOVE Donna, you made her look JUST like the real her..well, the character anyway. Hah. ^^ Amazing! I only wish it was a .zip.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:10 AM
Good job. These are good lol. Thanks!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:11 AM
The sim of Fez is awesome :D

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:18 AM
Amazing!! It looks just like them! Hyde's my man <3

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:35 AM
Haha, awesome! Very alike :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:38 AM
Awesome! I have been waiting for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:20 AM
thank you everyone!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:33 AM
Wow, I love that 70's show, and let me say, the resemblance is perfect! :-D
Forum Resident
#11 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:38 AM
Wow, all but Kelso and a little bit of Fez look just like the real life counterparts. Great work! I miss Eric Forman!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:55 AM
They are all awsome... Fez looks really cool! THANKS!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:02 AM
sniff sniff rip that 70s show may 18th 2006
good job
anyone see the last episode
Cult Leader
#14 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:21 AM
Wow, very very good job. I love that show.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:23 AM
ummm....dude...they look SCARY!
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by glittergirl7189
this should be featured Great Job!
I Have to quote that post because it's my opinion exactly! It is quite an undertaking to make a whole cast from a show. Thank you so much for your hard work and the great quality of it, too.

P.S...I love your Jackie. She's my favorite character because she's small, brunette, and obnoxious like I was at that age.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:57 AM
awwww, thanks . I am glad that you guys are so appreciative!
Scholar
#18 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:59 AM
Very appreciative, and by the way I voted 5 stars but the rating did not change from 3 stars. I guess I'm a math moron but I would have hoped my vote would have counted to raise the score.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:18 AM
I love them so much! You did an awsome job! I did see the last episode! I'm going to miss them. Now I get to sim with them. I'm so excited..if you can't tell by the rambling post. So, Thank you. I hope your featured! :D

*The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.*

~If you eat a frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:36 AM
summersong: thanks, I appreciate it alot
akaTheGnat: I unfortunately missed the last episode , and thanks for the kind words. Being featured would be awesome, but who knows if I will or not :shrug:. The important thing is that I finally got them uploaded for everyone to enjoy . I literally submitted them about 6 times and I ran into problems every single time I submitted my sims. I didnt think they would ever be posted lol.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:38 AM
WOW!!! This is awesome! I was just thinking the other day that someone should do them. Thank you so much. I loved that show Now all we need is red, kittie, bob and foremans house and were set. Thanks agian. Your awesome.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:47 AM
Holy mother of god!!! just look at FEZ this is awesome.
Scholar
#23 Old 22nd May 2006 at 5:10 AM
Nice job. The funny thing is, your first SIM girl (I can't remember her name) looks more like she does in the show then the actual picture. Good job!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:14 AM
These are amazing! Very nice!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:15 AM
i been looking for these since sims2 first came out,i always thought they belonged in there lol,Donna and Jackie had to be the hardest to turn into sims(my opinion)if they look nearly as good in the game as your pics they will be great,thanks for making them.

out of all the shows i can't think of any characters i wanted the most other then this group
Page 1 of 3