Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hot Dogs (Microwaveable Series)

by Morague Posted 16th May 2006 at 9:53 AM - Updated 12th Jul 2007 at 10:53 PM by Morague : Major Update - June 13, 2007

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th May 2006 at 12:06 PM
Great Mod! Thank You Morague The downloads dont seem to be working right now but ill be back for it later on today.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:43 PM Last edited by riotmaker : 17th May 2006 at 3:56 PM.
Great work downloading now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th May 2006 at 9:49 PM
AHAHA radiated dogs taste nasty... I LOVE IT HAHA great mod this should work in the base as you can grill dogs on community lots from the grills, same with burgers

but once the downloads work ill test it for ya
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:02 AM
i like microwaved hotdogs!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th May 2006 at 11:06 AM
It says downloads are offline but I can download stuff just fine. 0.o So thanks for the dawgs!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2006 at 1:58 PM
Finally my sim can eat something beside Ramen and TV dinners. He was starting to get burned out by only those choices!
Theorist
#8 Old 17th May 2006 at 5:23 PM
awesome thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th May 2006 at 7:23 PM
Living in an apartment with no BBQ, I always make my hot dogs in the microwave (can't stand them boiled). Thanx for making my game a little more realistic! :D

.: If I should choose to fall apart don't you think you should let me :.
.: If I should choose to die alone you should forgive and forget me :.
Instructor
#10 Old 17th May 2006 at 8:19 PM
So cool, especially for my sloppy sims who can't be bothered to cook..
Scholar
#11 Old 18th May 2006 at 11:43 AM
Good, now my sims have more variety
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:27 PM
How to make a deliciously poisonous food even more poisonous...just nuke'm. Great idea! Mmmmmm good.

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th May 2006 at 8:21 PM
thanks!! my lazy employees can eat them at break time
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:32 PM
hmmm i think this would suit better for the toaster
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th May 2006 at 10:24 PM
It's super!
Such mod is helpful and useful for me.

nothing there
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#16 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:33 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 6th Aug 2006 at 12:13 AM.
Eep! My sim made a serving platter of these hotdogs and the microwave caught on fire. He extinguished it himself then took the hotdogs out of the microwave, but now the platter is unselectable. Nobody can serve or eat them, and it can't even be deleted with "moveobjects on". So now the stinking platter is sitting out by the trash and I fear flies will eventually kill my poor sim when he gets the mail! Any chance this a fixable bug? *crosses fingers*

ETA: Duh! I figured out how to delete them. Buy new surface, place the platter on it with moveobjects on, delete the surface. *poof* No more stinky hotdogs. Yay!

Other than that odd little bug, this is a great hack!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:24 AM
Yes but does it work in the base game? I don't have expansions...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 7:19 AM
LOL - hotdogs will soak in microwave - not fan thought but i'm downloading...

many Thanks :D
Space Pony
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 8:50 AM
Hello everyone,

I've done a major update - please delete previous versions of my Microwaveable Hot Dogs & download the new version. Delete the "Menu - Add Have grill" package - it is no longer needed.

Thanks!

Morague
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:20 PM
one more option for the microwave. Thank you for this one, Morague.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 10:56 AM
Thanks..