Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Vamprocillin-D Pie Menu Fix

by syberspunk Posted 17th May 2006 at 6:17 PM - Updated 18th May 2006 at 12:01 AM by syberspunk : edited first post

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th May 2006 at 11:43 PM
Neat idea.

I wasn't actually aware that teens couldn't do this. Mind you, I tend to keep my Vamps er, vamped.

But, it's good that you've come up with a fix for this. Thanks, and good job.

I have a question for you, BTW, what's the "Personal..." in your Pie Menu? What hack's that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:05 AM
Thanks. Btw, pinhead pointed out to me that this problem was for both teen and elders actually. I didn't notice it myself since I didn't have any vampires in my game yet. He originally bundled the fix in with an older version of his 'move-in all' mod, but since he updated it, it no longer included that fix.

And the "Personal..." option that you see is from the Sim version of the InSimenator found here.

Now why is it that *I* always get questions in my threads about other people's mods. :laugh:

Ste
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by syberspunk
Thanks. Btw, pinhead pointed out to me that this problem was for both teen and elders actually. I didn't notice it myself since I didn't have any vampires in my game yet.

Well, the EPs only been out eight months afterall. Lol.

Quote:
And the "Personal..." option that you see is from the Sim version of the InSimenator found here.

Oh, I see. I'm using the Dest version, so that would be why I don't recognise it.

Quote:
Now why is it that *I* always get questions in my threads about other people's mods. :laugh:

Ste

Aaawwww. I'm sorry, Ste, that bites. Tell ya what, just so you know how special you are to us all, and how much we appreciate you, even if we do ask about other stuff, I'm just this once going to hit the "Thanks" button even though I don't actually need this particular Hack.

Can't say fairer than that. :D