Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass Wall Set To Match The Tile Glass Floor Set~12 Walls In All

by TickleYu Posted 19th May 2006 at 4:22 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:24 AM
Very nice...thanks!

Obsessed Downloader -

Lyselle

"I'd change the world, but God won't give me the source code..."
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:04 AM
Thank You I just love these. Reminds me of a house that I grew up in how the walls were.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:07 PM
Do you think you could tweak 'em a bit so that the wall tiles are the same size as the floor tiles, instead of smaller, or maybe make a second set that way?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
Do you think you could tweak 'em a bit so that the wall tiles are the same size as the floor tiles, instead of smaller, or maybe make a second set that way?

Hi,
I had to reduce the size just a smidge so that I could get a seamless look to the walls. If they were the exact size, they wouldn't flow. I tried for several hours trying different ways to get them to be exactly the same. I even tried a diagonal look. That will take a bit more practice though. I do have a larger tile set, are you refering to those, or the ones that are pictured here with the walls?

Kindest Regards,
TickleYu (Teresa) :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:09 AM
No, I was referring to the ones pictured here. I haven't made any walls and floors yet, so I didn't understand the reason for the size difference. Now I do. Is there any way that you could make a floor that had tiles that were the same size as the wall tiles? Not only would it then match up, but it would also give us another option with these great textures.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st May 2006 at 5:48 AM
Thanks soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Recolorable?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
No, I was referring to the ones pictured here. I haven't made any walls and floors yet, so I didn't understand the reason for the size difference. Now I do. Is there any way that you could make a floor that had tiles that were the same size as the wall tiles? Not only would it then match up, but it would also give us another option with these great textures.

Dadditude,
The problem is the seamless look to them. In order to have the grout surround the floor tiles I had to make the color squares the size that I did. Kind of like the same thing with making the walls look seamless (continual pattern without break interruption). If I made the squares really little, I might be able to get them to match up perfectly. I will work on that.

Kindest Regards,

xolilree92ox
"Thanks soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Recolorable?"

Sure you can recolor if you wish, Just link back to these so the downloader can get the full sets.
Thanx Bunches,
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 7:14 AM
The perfect compliment to your wonderful floors!

Thank you, Teresa.

centime