Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2-Tiled Cornerstone Victoriana Curtains to match any bedding

by IgnorantBliss Posted 21st May 2006 at 10:18 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2011 at 3:30 PM by Phaenoh

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st May 2006 at 10:29 AM
Thank you for the wonderful curtains! I always think that maxis has put to few color options into the game! :-)

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st May 2006 at 10:46 AM
Ah, this is wonderful! I've really enjoyed the single-tile version ever since it came out - linking the textures to bedding makes it super easy to coordinate.
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st May 2006 at 10:52 AM
Thank you very much, I was waiting for that, since the single one you made it's fabolous and I use it regularly. These addition is the missing cherry on the ice cream.
I appreciate your work and efforts in improving the game for all of us, addicted players and downloaders. Ciao.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:24 PM
can you have both flavors (the one that uses the bedding textures and the one that uses the normal curtain textures) in your game at the same time?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:27 PM
Yes, they are completely separate objects.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:47 PM
Thanks again Helena, You are awesome as always :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st May 2006 at 1:03 PM
Thank you! Just yesterday I was wishing that someone would make these to match the single tile ones. Wonderful creation!

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Instructor
#9 Old 21st May 2006 at 1:21 PM
Thank you!!! It's great to be able to coordinate the look of our bedrooms!!

p
Scholar
#10 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:05 PM
Great thanks,
these will be very useful

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:58 PM
Love it! Thanks Helena!!
Scholar
#12 Old 21st May 2006 at 3:40 PM
Loved the first set, and now I love this set! Thanks for the answer to my decorating probs
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st May 2006 at 4:39 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Scholar
#14 Old 21st May 2006 at 5:21 PM
Great idea! Thanks for these xxx
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#15 Old 21st May 2006 at 6:02 PM
Thanks a lot for these IB, they are so needed. Great idea :clap:

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2006 at 6:20 PM
Great idea. I always wondered why maxis didn't have matching (or even better coordinating) curtains for their bedding.

do these have the same "upside down" issue of patterns that have a directionally specific pattern of the one tile curtains?
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st May 2006 at 6:28 PM
Yes, the pattern on most of the curtain is upside down like in the 1-tile curtain, and there is a little sliver at the bottom that's the other way around, I think.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:48 AM
Thank you so much!!! I had actually requested more items that draw their texture from the bedding. I love it!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd May 2006 at 5:20 AM
This is why you are one of my favorite creators! Thanks so much. I can't think of the name of the other drapes in the game but they're the most expensive ones, is there a way to make them also borrow the texture from bedding?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:18 AM
I loved the originals, Now I download bedding specifically as curtain recolours! Only yesterday I was thinking how I really wanted more 2 tile curtains. Thank you curtain fairy!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd May 2006 at 9:10 AM
What a great idea :DThank you so much Helena

~ miral ~
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd May 2006 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dontfreakinimme
This is why you are one of my favorite creators! Thanks so much. I can't think of the name of the other drapes in the game but they're the most expensive ones, is there a way to make them also borrow the texture from bedding?

There's probably a way, but those curtains are uv-mapped in a more complicated manner, and I'm not sure if I'm interested in dealing with that right now . Certainly it would be possible for someone who has the patience to adjust the map.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd May 2006 at 8:41 AM
This is an excellent idea. Thanks for sharing.
I'm gonna also download the single-tiled version of your curtain.
Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IgnorantBliss
There's probably a way, but those curtains are uv-mapped in a more complicated manner, and I'm not sure if I'm interested in dealing with that right now . Certainly it would be possible for someone who has the patience to adjust the map.

Oh its cool, I love these that are already posted, I was just curious :-)
Instructor
#25 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:25 PM
Yes!...Thank You, H !

Finally some lighter drapes that will fit the bigger windows and be useful about it, too.

She's all that and more.

HeartDeco
Page 1 of 2