Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Earthtone Medieval Peasant Dresses

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd May 2006 at 4:28 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:55 PM by HystericalParoxysm

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd May 2006 at 10:50 PM
These are lovely, and wonderful colors, I'm wondering though if you have any plans to make them available to teens,,,I absolutely would love to have them if you do...Thanks so much for sharing!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd May 2006 at 11:30 PM
Wow, thanks. These are awesome! 5 stars.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 2:14 AM
WOAH that's awesome!!!! 5*'s

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd May 2006 at 6:22 AM
Nice job. These are great, thanks!
Inventor
#6 Old 23rd May 2006 at 7:45 AM
Wounderful And I love seeing pix of her she's just beautiful I'm happy to see her in a dress you made just for her she deserves it Wounderful job as always
!@_o!.oO(Fabulous)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd May 2006 at 9:32 AM
Great
I like the colours
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
#8 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:37 PM
Thnx for recoloring these- they look great! Good job on this, these are more medieval then the one with the pink nailpolish and rings :P

The ♥ Sims ♥ 2 ♥ is ♥ like ♥ computerized ♥ Barbie ♥ Dolls
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:54 PM
Thank you so much for these, I'm also doing a medieval project and these'll fit in nicely! I love all your work, thanks again!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:58 PM
Darn it, I'm going to have to make a Medieval neighbourhood just to use these now, they're so great...I knew I shouldn't have deleted my old one...
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st May 2006 at 7:44 PM
very pleasant medieval dresses!
thanks for this great work!

nothing there
Instructor
#12 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM
She's like fairy! This dress is a brilliant creation! I love it, thanks a lot
Forum Resident
#13 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:27 PM
Yeah! More peasant dresses! I made some myself but then got lured away by fancy dresses and haven't made any for a while.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:33 PM
I love them
They look perfect :D
And thanks for sharing

Happy apple poison.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:25 PM
I can't get these to work in my game and I have the correct mesh. (It shows up as the other dress.) I'd really like to get this figured out because I need peasants for my Royal Kingdom Challenge that I'm working on.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:51 PM
RPGurlEli, I linked to where you can get the mesh at GARA Boutique, with directions on how to find it. The mesh is on page 2 of the female everyday clothing. Click on any one of the three pastel dresses with brown belts (lavender, blue, and green). They're on the same mesh (and have much the same textures) and you should be able to get the meshes there.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 1:51 AM
It's so beautiful! I'm trying not to download because I know medieval hoods suck up all my time...