Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: "Three Posers" Painting

by justmoi Posted 22nd May 2006 at 6:51 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:59 AM
KEWEL more painting meshes....THANKYOU very much!!!! Love all your paintings and use them in all my houses . i play fortune sims who always want more art, so it makes me happy all your paintings are in the 1000s.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:20 AM
These are beautiful! Thank you :D

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

http://misty-bog.org/sims2movies
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd May 2006 at 8:08 AM
WOW gorgeous I love it! thanx for sharing !! :D

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd May 2006 at 8:37 AM
I have a feeling this mesh is going to yeild some awesome recolors!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd May 2006 at 10:42 AM
Brilliant thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:03 PM
Thanks everyone, I always love to read your comments! I also play the fortune Sims so I understand what you mean Susan by wanting them to be on the expensive side so that their needs are met. And I'd love to see people have fun with the mesh and come up with fabulous recolours.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:39 PM
Very nice, wow!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:16 PM Last edited by 8ecky : 22nd May 2006 at 4:16 PM. Reason: I can't spell. LOL
Awesome. I love your paintings. :-)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:39 PM
This mesh has great potential. If possible it would look great recolored with one of those pictures of New York or the San Fransico Bridge all lit up at night. Hmmm, I might have to try my hand at recoloring. Thank You Justmoi, It is beautiful!

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:56 PM
Just letting you know, that 3 paintings forming one painting is called a triptych. It's very nice Great work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th May 2006 at 11:49 PM
Thanks! I am computer challenged, so I always appreciate what you do.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:06 PM
New Design!!!

You are the BEST painting creator!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:25 PM
Thanks! I'll have to look around for some good pictures to make recolours.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 7th May 2007 at 2:34 PM
I've been wanting something like this!!! Thank you so much!!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:58 PM
Fantastic, as always. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 3:20 PM
Thank you!! Wonderful painting!