Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: No Random Crush Holiday Mistletoe (Updated 6/5/2006)

by syberspunk Posted 23rd May 2006 at 12:20 AM - Updated 21st May 2007 at 7:05 PM by syberspunk : edited thanks to kuronue... nag ;)

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 2:43 AM
ill fiddle with it. i have inteen and insim. so i will see if its compatible with them lol :/ dont have the holiday sim pack though so... hopefully my base+uni+nl will work with it :/...

i got the teen to older see if it works haha
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd May 2006 at 6:34 AM
It is so creepy the way Don looked at Dustin in first screenshot.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 7:19 AM Last edited by Darcius : 24th May 2006 at 12:54 AM.
hahah it looks like hes undressing him with his eyes hahahah!!!!!! :P

*edit* well it seems to work fine i had no issues with it when inteen or insim or my other little mods. great job yet again and thanks for sharing :D*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:48 PM
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:56 PM
What the heck?! There's mistletoe in the game? Where did I miss that? Thanks for that!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 10:38 PM
Oooh, I love it! Like my boys need another excuse for random smoochies. = =0
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 2:25 PM
You know, you can remove the line about being available at MTS2... we know that, we're here downloading it... silly copy-pasters ^^

(and LOL, when I misspelled available it suggested "infallible"... that sounds like a good sign)
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 5:11 AM
Thanks for this. I actually thought it was one of the relationship related mods that was causing autonomous romances between all my sims. It was really irritating uninstalling them all, and deleting all the "had an affair with..." memories, only to find out it's the base game doing this. I will definitely post back with my results.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 12:21 PM
I am reporting back with bad news. This doesn't seem to stop romance between sims. I had one of my females test it out with several boys and each time they ended up with a crush. I have the following relationship mods:

syberspunk's "Ask Relationship Status" (found on MTS2)
smonaff's "Jealousy for Married/Engaged Only" (found on MTS2)
Inteenimater

The female sim I used was in University at the time (young adult,) single with romance aspiration, and the boys were all game generated males living in the dorm. I have all EPs installed. If you need any more info you can pm me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 6:37 AM
It's not supposed to completely stop crushes. It should stop crushes between inappropriate sims. In other words, this hacked version should limit autonomy and/or prevent sims from trying to autonomously holiday kiss other sims who are already in a relationship with another sim. RTFM FTW!

Ste
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 1:44 AM
Which one do I download ^^;