Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

12 Recolors of the Poppy flower plot

by SimVeggie Posted 24th May 2006 at 2:26 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 3:02 PM by SimVeggie : add link

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:30 PM
I have never been the first to reply to anything. It must be my lucky day. Thanks for your hard work. They look good. I think the dark purple is my favorite.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:03 PM
Yay!! I'm so happy someone did this! I love the new round flowerbeds, but I'm already bored of the Maxis colours. So now my sims can have real, multicoloured gardens!

Thanks so much! (I think i'm going to wear out my exclamation mark key!)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th May 2006 at 4:28 PM
Flowers And Plants Are among my very favorite things to use in my sims game. Thanx So Much for giving us so many more choices. :clap: Great Job!!!

TickleYu :lovestruc
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2006 at 5:48 PM
These are great, thanks. I love using flowers, but the same three Maxis colours are really boring now. Thanks a lot for making my Sims' homes more colourful!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:31 PM
thanks sooooooo much...i'm am soooo sick of the drab flower colors and lack of variety in the game...the round flower beds and your recolors are wonderful!
Scholar
#7 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:18 PM
wonderful again
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th May 2006 at 10:10 PM
Fantastic job continue the good work

Cows and stuff or kool if u dont think so they will pummel u into a pulp. HAVE A NICE DAY. Or else
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th May 2006 at 12:02 AM
good work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th May 2006 at 12:58 AM
Oh thank you for these.I like to landscape more than build so now there seems to be more flowers and shrubs that people are making. These are beautiful.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th May 2006 at 7:38 AM
Wow, look at all the pretty colours, they're so nice. Lol, I sound like I'm on drugs. But I'm not.
#12 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:44 AM
Very nice! I've been trying to figure out flower recolours, but I guess I dont need to!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 3:48 AM
Variety is good. You make variety. You is good.