Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Requested* New Robe Mesh - Male version

by mia86 Posted 26th May 2006 at 4:36 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2006 at 6:28 PM by mia86

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:49 PM
*squees!* I'm first to post!

Great job on the robes (We always need robes! Never can have enough!), and is that Snape I see? He's very . . . feminine-looking, but hot nonetheless. ;^)

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:53 PM
I like these! And I have to agree with Avialle, he does look a little like a woman.

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:08 PM
Yeah, it's Snape But not Alan Rickman, as I can't get him right. I think the femininity (does this word exist??) comes from Enayla's skintone - I like her skintones so much that I have to use them even when they don't fit

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
busy with real life, try later again ;)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:08 PM
WOOOOO!!!!! Thank you Snape here I come with some proper clothes baby!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:25 PM
Finally, a decent robe from my Snape sim, poor darling *lol*
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:19 PM
At last!!! Thanks for sharing!! YEE PEE!

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:56 PM
Your female robe was very good, but now for men and teens, too, that`s better!
Thank you very much!!

...and I think Snape really looks ok.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th May 2006 at 12:17 AM
Nice. Is there anyway you can make a white recolor?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th May 2006 at 1:26 AM
Awesome! Snape will love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th May 2006 at 8:50 AM
I've been waiting SO long for some one to make this for Elders also. Thanks to you. I may have to post some of my recolors.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th May 2006 at 8:59 AM Last edited by mia86 : 27th May 2006 at 1:57 PM.
Good that you like it all
Just to make it clear: This robe does work on all males, not only on Snapes
Hey Avialle, I just reread your post and noticed the smilie -

Quote: Originally posted by tmsjustinb
Nice. Is there anyway you can make a white recolor?

I'll see what I can do. But don't look for a new thread, I'll put it in this one.
Edit: Do you want the shoes in white too?

you can still pm me with requests and stuff...only i'm not very often logged in at the moment...
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:07 AM
This is so great. Beatiful. I allways needed one robe. All my poor wizards, now they could get something that realy looks good.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th May 2006 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rjwp
I've been waiting SO long for some one to make this for Elders also. Thanks to you. I may have to post some of my recolors.

That really is no big deal. They use the same meshes as adults and YA. You can convert any adult mesh to elder. Just open the package in SimPe, open Property Set -> age and change it to 58. What you change is not the mesh, but the recolour (if you did it yourself, it will be in your saved sims folder)
What really helped me to figure this out, was consort's post in this thread - Next to the actual tutorial by faylen of course
Sorry for being such a nasty know-it-all :D

Oh, and of course your recolours are welcome, just like kaikuki's

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th May 2006 at 3:34 PM
Sorry to be off topic but these robes are great for Organization 13!!! Just with a little bit recoloring.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th May 2006 at 7:26 AM
This will be perfect for me to make the priest clothes from Forbidden Siren! Thankyou!
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 4:45 PM
Yeeeep!!!! Xd
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 7:29 PM
LOVE THE ROBES!!!, but was wondering if you could possibly make some teen robes aswell? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Modest00
LOVE THE ROBES!!!, but was wondering if you could possibly make some teen robes aswell? :D

take a look at my profile here, maybe youll notice something.:mag:

Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:53 PM
Exactly what I was looking for! Have you been reading my mind?? ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:35 PM
Yeah I have!

Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:00 AM
Could you do a version of these robes for children too? I feel bad asking, but I'd love to use these as school uniforms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joannajuen
Could you do a version of these robes for children too? I feel bad asking, but I'd love to use these as school uniforms.

Asking is okay, i wont eat you alive (...unlike my avatar may indicate ).
The problem is that i know how difficult it is to scale them down. If i ever find an easy way to do this, of course i'll take the request. But since i've already promised others to do stuff i havent uploaded yet and im just a lazy person, i say here and now: NO I WONT DO THE CHILD VERSION
Hope youre not too disappointed
mia :dunce:

Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:43 PM
Could you post a rar version? I can't download it.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 2:41 AM
this mesh doesnt work for me anymore ..is it compatible with Apartment Life?

I DONT DO REQUESTS!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2