Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alicia Goth- My First Upload! Goth girl with recolored dress/makeup.

by Hawk_Jedilord Posted 26th May 2006 at 11:57 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2006 at 7:17 AM
Awesome! Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:18 PM
Yay! I'v been waiting for a girl like this! THANK YOU!xx Your king\Queen of the Goths! I'm Like a TOTAL goth girl.I'm 14 and i got my own gang.Where called THE GOTH GIRLS.Where total Gothy girles! Black,black,and MORE black! even my room is full of Goth posters,bed set,dresser,cubord and i got a doll wich was my gramothers,It has her REAL hair-witch is black and she has a white dress and small,pearl studed boots.She looks gothish too.Sometimes i get my mates over and we act out the SUPERNATRUL(on ITV1)the one with a gost girl who kill's her family,there's a pating of them and the dad ceeps moving his head and looks at the girl.When a cople purcis it the little girl gets on of thows old barber shavers and kills them.when a woman purcis it she all most died but they's guy's save her and get's the doll and burns it to ashes.The girl Screams and goes up in flames. PLEASE UPLOAD HER FAMILY! Sophie96
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:37 AM
Hm... looks like she would be some sort of The Crow's daughter.

Very nice. The makeup is a little smudgy, but its cute.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:56 PM
...this isn't goth, it's more like the daughter of a member of KISS and The Crow. And Sophie96 obviously knows nothing about the gothic subculture. I wish people would stop corrupting our lifestyle. Foolish teens...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 4:51 AM
Well actually, I'm not a real goth so what do I know...
The rest of the family looks even less goth because the original Maxis clothes doesn't look goth at all, well, apart from being black that is.
BTW, the Goth's are members of a Heavy Metal band now known as "Severed Grandma" and I don't know if that is very goth either.

"What are you waiting for, a one liner!?" - Sam "Serious" Stone
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:38 PM
OMG!"! ALICE COOPER MAKEUP!! I LOVE it!! Well done!! downloadingher JUSt cos I love Alice Cooper!!! Well done!!!
xxxxxx
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hawk_Jedilord
Well actually, I'm not a real goth so what do I know...
The rest of the family looks even less goth because the original Maxis clothes doesn't look goth at all, well, apart from being black that is.
BTW, the Goth's are members of a Heavy Metal band now known as "Severed Grandma" and I don't know if that is very goth either.

Hahaha I shouldn't have been so mean. I just get frustrated with people corrupting a society. To put into perspective, it's kinda the same feeling when teenagers are made out to all be no-gooders.

Here's a tip: on this site there are many many goth outfits that you can mesh onto your sims. That will make them look a little more convincing. If it doesn't end up looking gothic, it will end up looking like a member from an 80's heavy metal band!

Good luck and best wishes from Amelia!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:48 PM
Thanx for the tip Amelia. No hard feelings :-)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:11 PM
If i forgot to mention it, the makeup works for all ages male/female from cradle to coffin!

Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:07 AM
Default here to help
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie96
Yay! I'v been waiting for a girl like this! THANK YOU!xx Your king\Queen of the Goths! I'm Like a TOTAL goth girl.I'm 14 and i got my own gang.Where called THE GOTH GIRLS.Where total Gothy girles! Black,black,and MORE black! even my room is full of Goth posters,bed set,dresser,cubord and i got a doll wich was my gramothers,It has her REAL hair-witch is black and she has a white dress and small,pearl studed boots.She looks gothish too.Sometimes i get my mates over and we act out the SUPERNATRUL(on ITV1)the one with a gost girl who kill's her family,there's a pating of them and the dad ceeps moving his head and looks at the girl.When a cople purcis it the little girl gets on of thows old barber shavers and kills them.when a woman purcis it she all most died but they's guy's save her and get's the doll and burns it to ashes.The girl Screams and goes up in flames. PLEASE UPLOAD HER FAMILY! Sophie96

If you are not just joking, please lookup THE BATCAVE and/or CHRISTIAN DEATH on wikipedia. You will learn plenty.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adriennnnnnnnne
If you are not just joking, please lookup THE BATCAVE and/or CHRISTIAN DEATH on wikipedia. You will learn plenty.

i don't joke!

My world is coverd by the dead!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyAmelia
...this isn't goth, it's more like the daughter of a member of KISS and The Crow. And Sophie96 obviously knows nothing about the gothic subculture. I wish people would stop corrupting our lifestyle. Foolish teens...

HEY ARE U CALLING ME FOOLISH!!!!!!!!!
I :lovestruc KISS AND CROW! THEY ARE PART OF OUR "kill out" program(chill dude) we hear them.
duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...

Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:20 PM
I :lovestruc KISS AND CROW! THEY ARE PART OF OUR "kill out" program(chill dude) we hear them.
duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...

No...not really calling you foolish. I'm just calling you unculturalized. Did you take adriennnnnnnnne's advice? If that is your lifestyle, and you believe yourself to be a goth, then you are horribly mistaken. Like adriennnnnnnnne said, look some information up on wikipedia.com. What word could you start with...hmm...I don't know...how about GOTH? Ugh...foolish Sophie96.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:41 PM Last edited by adriennnnnnnnne : 29th Jul 2006 at 10:47 PM.
duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...

if you are referring to the 70s rock band kiss, and the 90s movie the crow, then we have loads to cover.
forget everything you think is goth (like only wearing black? being angsty?) and just look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth
there is some pretty cool shit out there
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 1:02 PM
No...not really calling you foolish. I'm just calling you unculturalized. Did you take adriennnnnnnnne's advice? If that is your lifestyle, and you believe yourself to be a goth, then you are horribly mistaken. Like adriennnnnnnnne said, look some information up on wikipedia.com. What word could you start with...hmm...I don't know...how about GOTH? Ugh...foolish Sophie96.

Uh! I LIE PINK AND I LIKE BLACK BUT DUDE U REALLY GET ON MY NERVES! Just give me some peace before i die!!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adriennnnnnnnne
if you are referring to the 70s rock band kiss, and the 90s movie the crow, then we have loads to cover.
forget everything you think is goth (like only wearing black? being angsty?) and just look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth
there is some pretty cool shit out there

THANKS FOR THE INFO! Amilea,FOR GODS SAKE stop pestering me! YOUR MAKEING ME SAD! no body likes me! (Well Gothflower does)

Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:34 PM
I'm sorry if I was pestering you. I'm just trying to make you aware of what this culture actually is about. It makes me angry to know that their are thousands of teenagers out there wearing black hoodies and high-tops and listening to Slipknot, and having people refer to them as goths. It is disgraceful. This whole new emo era is corrupting a lot of other images. Goths are being called suicidal problem children who are all witches and/or Satanists who all listen to such "heavy metal" groups like Good Charlotte and Linkin Park. I mean, come on...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 10:04 AM
I'm sorry if I was pestering you. I'm just trying to make you aware of what this culture actually is about. It makes me angry to know that their are thousands of teenagers out there wearing black hoodies and high-tops and listening to Slipknot, and having people refer to them as goths. It is disgraceful. This whole new emo era is corrupting a lot of other images. Goths are being called suicidal problem children who are all witches and/or Satanists who all listen to such "heavy metal" groups like Good Charlotte and Linkin Park. I mean, come on...

hmm,U got a point,BUT STILL..... Some Goths are a big pian the but!

Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 10:49 AM
heyy,are u ganging up on MY sis? Slipknot are sooooooooooooooooooo rubish!!!

Romeo & Juliet.
Heartbreakers forever
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:30 PM
Makeup is a little bit heavy, but she is still cool...

Wake up and smell the phycosis
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 12:32 AM
hmmm... maybe this is more like deth metal corpsepaint?... :P

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:51 PM
Awesome!