Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 (almost) photorealistic tops for young adult/adult females

by frizelbliz Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 10:03 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 2:03 PM by frizelbliz : spelling ;)

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM
nice job. pictures look pretty good i'll test later and see its uber easy to fix clothing so any errors i wouldnt worry to much about

pls i did vote and say thanks haha
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:42 PM
they are wonderful! You did an awesome job on these :-D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:23 PM
I love the green one
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:41 PM
Wow!! They look great!
Kennst du noch andere seiten von denen man klamotten her haben kann?

Signed, Jos
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:22 PM
Juhu!
hehe, bin ich etwa die erste, die sich Frizels Modecollection holt? Also von diesims.de natürlich...hab ich schon gesagt, dass du doich mit deinem neuen tb beeilen sollst? hehe! wunderbar, ach und du hast doch nix dagegen, wenn ich Chris eins deiner shirts auf einem der nächsten Fotos tragen lasse, oder?
mfg Fee
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:50 PM
That's a great work thank you a lot :-)
Just continue, your realism is great.

Das ist eine großartige Arbeit, danke sehr :-)
Mach nur weiter so Dein Realismus ist großartig!

nothing there
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:59 PM
very cute! i have a shirt similar to the light green one ^_^ great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 5:55 PM
wow, i'm so glad you enjoy them. =) thanks for downloading.
@ draco-jojo: meinst du seiten für sims-klamotten oder seiten, wo man gute bilder zum klamotten erstellen findet? für erstere such einfach mal über google oder altavista, da wirst du von ergebnissen überschwemmt, bei den anderen weiß ich leider keinen rat. (do you mean clothing for sims or sites with photos with that you can make clothes? for sims clothing, try google or altavista and you'll find lots of them. i don't know more sites where you can get good pics of clothing for making sims stuff)
@ fee: *lol* ich dachte schon, die sache wäre untergegangen, obwohl doch erst alle so verrückt danach waren. ^^ natürlich kannst du deine chris in eins von den teilen stecken (ich mache luftsprünge, wenn was davon in irgendeinem screenshot auftaucht), aber ist sie nicht ein teenager? die shirts sind nur für erwachsene und junge erwachsene erhältlich... ó.Ò ach ja, schreib besser auf englisch, das klingt zwar albern, aber sonst verstehen dich unsere ganzen amerikanischen freunde nicht. *g* (i thought, everyone had forgot that i've planned to upload the stuff although they all asked me to upload. ^^ of course chris can put on one of them (i'll be very happy and jump up and down if i see my tops in screenshots) but isn't she a teenager? they're only available for adults and young adults (oh no, i spelled the word 'young' wrong in the thread title! i often do things like that xD) ah, you should better write in english, i know it will sound silly but our american friends can't understand you otherwise. *g*)

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:07 AM
Thanks, these look good!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM Last edited by d4rlinq : 21st Jun 2006 at 6:50 PM.
heeey frizel :3
its me - d4rlinq ^o^ great work! i luv the one with the "i recycle men" print. i will show it my boyfriend... im quite sure he'll luv it, too. ^__________^
too bad they're just available for adults... :*(
waiting for more entries in your diary... you know im addicted to them... :*( so hurry up pls. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:27 PM
Hi d4rlinq!
Hhhhhm, maybe I'll make some for teens later... It's somethin' of 20 minutes because the texture maps have the same size (I'm pretty sure), but gimme time. The diary is more important than that. ^^ :D

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 7:48 PM
Hi frizel!!!
I'm wensday from diesims.de :D
Well actually I anted to look for cars but then I rembered of your ads in your diary and I searched your name.
And it was really a good idea!
I love the "I recycle men" shirt!
It's great and it's just like your sens of humour.
So you did a great job! Please upload more stuff that would be fantastic!
Oh yes: The plumbbobs will rule the world, won't they?

Grettz
wensday
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 3:58 PM
Hi wensday!
The world is so small, isn't it?
I want to make much more clothes but I don't even have time for my diaries. Next holidays will come... Well, if the plumbbobs don't ... You know what I mean. ^^