Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible pool ladder,diving board, light set for Victorian sims. (request)

by pfish Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 12:09 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 7:01 AM by pfish

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:21 AM
...nice but what's the point?
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:52 AM
Thank you so much! This is just what I needed! Perfect for all of my olden times neighbourhoods
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alexllew

Someone wants invisible stuff for Victorian sims 2 like long time ago in old times where you can't show modern stuff. This is why there are invisible stuff to be made.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:18 AM
I think they're great, sometimes for esthetics appeal, it's nice to have the facilities without actually having them seen
very nice
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:44 PM
Thank you so much... and just in time. This will be perfect for a lot I'm currently working on. Can I upload it with the lot here on MTS2? :D

"...If you want something, get it yourself. Or better yet, learn to live without." -Secondhand Lions
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:11 PM
Hello Pfish, a very GREAT thank you. For more my enlish ist not good enough.
Greetings
from
Berna
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sonyj
Thank you so much... and just in time. This will be perfect for a lot I'm currently working on. Can I upload it with the lot here on MTS2? :D

Sure, you can upload it with your lot on MTS2.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexllew

i agree its good and all but it doesnt look right sims climbing on an invisible ladder and walking, then diving off an invisible diving board. I think it seems pretty stupid, but any way you did a good job

Manchester United Fan!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 8:29 PM Last edited by MsKellyAnne : 6th Jun 2006 at 8:30 PM. Reason: mistake
yeah its nice...not sure of the point, because i dont think victorians had inground( with plaster and everything) pools in the first place, but good job making it like 100% transparent, i hate when you can still see the silhouette :baloons:

edit: sorry my history isnt good because im just not good in history, so if they did have pools...sorry
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:29 PM
WOW! this is really creative! think about it say you have a mermaid family it will look like theyre jumping into the water with out jumping on the stupid board! Great Job! 5-5 stars

Even though the gods are crazy. Even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love baby. I'll show you mine .I can make you nice and naughty. Be the devil and angel too. Got a heart and soul and body. Let's see what this love can do. Baby i'm perfect for you-Paris Hilton
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:10 PM
Default Thanks
That's what I needed, although I didn't know before . No fake, I'm playing a victorian neighborhood too, so it's really neccessary!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:43 PM
Great set! I'm trying to put together a nature theme, and even with a pool, I can pretend it's a watering hole better without the ladder and board. I'm having a problem with the ladder, however. It isn't showing up in my game. Is anyone else haveing this problem? Is there another download that I need to make it show up? The diving board and lights are working fine.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Great set! I'm trying to put together a nature theme, and even with a pool, I can pretend it's a watering hole better without the ladder and board. I'm having a problem with the ladder, however. It isn't showing up in my game. Is anyone else haveing this problem? Is there another download that I need to make it show up? The diving board and lights are working fine.

This ladder is a recolor. Click on a maxis ladder and It showed this invisible ladder recolor.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:28 PM
Oh Thanks! Got it! (Love it! Love it! Love it!)

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:43 AM
This is going to be perfect for my swimmable lakes and beaches. Thanks for taking the time to create it and for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 9:50 PM
Very useful creation. I will definitely be using it.

Love, softness, madness...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:31 PM
This is great! nothing looks dumber than a diving board and pool ladder on a pier, now my swimmable lakes will really rock!
Instructor
#19 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:31 PM
Thanks soooooo much for this!
I was making a lot for medieval sims, with a pool that I was trying to pretend was a lake... It's even /more/ pathetic with a blue metal pool ladder. xD
Also, I have an entire neighborhood of victorian sims in your debt for this... ^^;''
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 2:53 AM
Just what i was looking for for my beach lot. It's great. Now they can swim in the water without the diving board and ladder being seen. Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 10:53 PM
This is what i am looking for aswell.

I just made this long pool with fountains in the middle which could just been seen as a big fountain,But of course i want my sims to be able to swim in it,Without the board and ladder to spoil it.
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th May 2007 at 10:00 AM
Thanks. This should go well with my Swimmable lake.

For crying out loud. I've giving up. Every image hosting site i try doesn't work. you wanna see my banner then follow the damn link cos I've given up.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 4:44 PM
Good idea...but the ladder doesn`t appear in my game, only the divingboard. What a pity!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dthjybrf
Good idea...but the ladder doesn`t appear in my game, only the divingboard. What a pity!

The ladder is a recolor. Did you download cep?

Field Researcher
#25 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 9:37 PM
Thank you! I want to make a watering hole and this should help.
Page 1 of 2