Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleep In Any Outfit

by Smonaff Posted 7th Jun 2006 at 3:01 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 3:09 PM
Wow, I have been needing this for a while, will tell you how it works in my game.
Mac, University, Christmas Party Pack, Nightlife.
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 5:47 PM
exactly the thing i have missed for such a long time,thank you so much

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 5:58 PM
hehe i was actally thinking if some one would make this mod last night while i was sleeping great mod! is it past testing? :D

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:11 PM
I was just thinking about this yesterday...thanx!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:53 PM
Yay now my Sims can collapse into bed fully clothed after a tiring day.. thank-you!
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:03 PM
Does this also work on cribs, or could it be made to? Someone was just looking for a hack the other day that would let them put their toddlers to sleep in everyday clothes.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 4:03 AM
No it justs works with beds. It should be possible to make a hack like your talking about. I'm working on a couple of other hacks at the moment, when I'm done with those I'll look into it.
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:28 AM
This is brillant, good for Robot type sims, now you no longer will have to make their bodyshop clothing availible in all catagoliies.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 5:04 PM
this is great for my photo stories. i'll no longer have to launch bodyshop only for one piece of clothing which i'll delete again two days later. thank you very much!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:06 PM
Do coffins count as beds? I've always wanted my vampires to sleep in formal outfits =)
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:23 AM
While coffins count as beds, they function differently from normal beds and use different interactions. So this mod doesn't apply to coffins. When I get a chance I'll see about making these options available for coffins to.
Scholar
#13 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:59 AM
What beds is this suppose to work with ?

This doesn't appear to be working in my game, Ive only got original, Uni, NL and thats it.

I am not using any reserverable beds or any sleep nude hack for it to be conflicting.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
What beds is this suppose to work with ?

This doesn't appear to be working in my game, Ive only got original, Uni, NL and thats it.

I am not using any reserverable beds or any sleep nude hack for it to be conflicting.

Works with any Maxis bed. Should work with most cloned beds. You may be using a hack that I'm unaware of and it is conflicting with this one. Try changing the name of the file from SleepInAnyOutfit.package to zzSleepInAnyOutfit.package. If that resolves the problem then there was a conflict, now the other hack that it was conflicting with will probably stop working. There is a hack conflict detection utility available from http://www.simwardrobe.com that works well at finding conflicts.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:25 PM
Now that's what I call a hack I've been dying for! Now my sims will sleep in whatever I want them to. :D

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:22 PM
O Yes, this is gonna be very handy. Thanks a bunch. I made some 2-piece jammies for my sims, but since I never made new meshes, they all are stored under "everyday". LOL, now I can finally use them.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:24 PM
Oh my! This is just perfect, exactly what I was asking for, thank you! I'll check it out as soon as I can!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:10 AM
My sims can sleep in what they are wearing!!
Scholar
#19 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 8:18 PM
Just to note, I finally got it to work, I didn't download any of simlogical's reserverable beds, but part of the Prison Set conflicted, before (after getting rid of some of CBOY_Nxxxxx's packages) I was getting the Missing Action String in table error box, everytime I moved my mouse pointer to a bed.

The file I ended up removing was a part of Simlogical's Prison set, ijPrisonerBed.package, I dunno what that package actually does but fingers crossed it should affect my prison too much.

But be anyway, cause I really wanted to use this hack, and now I can.
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:56 AM
I believe ive seen this somwere else but you posted this hack before the other person is so it looks like somone was copying your hack?
(I could be wrong though)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:39 AM
Quote:
in the downloads folder this file must come after those files
alphabetically

i don't understand, should i rename the file? but if i do that, doesn't it mess up my game? i have inteenimater and i don't want to quit on this mod because it conflicts in some way with it.

Sold my Soul for Rock 'n' Roll
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabriel
i don't understand, should i rename the file? but if i do that, doesn't it mess up my game? i have inteenimater and i don't want to quit on this mod because it conflicts in some way with it.

No, since it starts with an 's' it will come after those files. What I meant is don't rename it, because if what you rename it to comes before one of the files I mentioned, then it wouldn't work properly.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 4:28 PM
I tested this on coffins and the hack didn't seem to work with them. Could you please add the options to the coffins? Cuz I want the vampire sims to sleep in their everyday clothing, thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:32 PM
I'll look into it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:55 AM
I've had no problems.
I have All EP's and Stuff packs.
Page 1 of 2