Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach CAS screen

by k ben bassie Posted 7th Jun 2006 at 7:31 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 3:48 PM by k ben bassie

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 2:20 AM
The coolest CAS screen i have ever seen , thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 2:33 AM
It's so pretty. You did a very good job.

????????
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 6:54 AM
omg this is soo beautifull :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:26 AM
Wow, that's cute!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:43 AM
Thats absolutely fabuloso!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#7 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:50 AM
Didi you include custom content in the rar?
Or I should go to that sites and look for them?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 2:04 PM
no i didn't included it
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 3:21 PM
No kidding... this is the first CAS screen I've ever been even tempted to download. Great job! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 5:14 PM
This is great. I was making one just like this, but you beat me to it!!! Great work, though.

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 5:40 PM
This is EXACTLY what Iv wanted for the past year, i just couldnt make it myself! This is so great! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:49 PM
wow brilliant im gonna go test it out now XD

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 11:57 PM
yeh it works great the only suggestions i would have would be to add a light somehow to the faces of the sims cause they are quite hard to see
and also to specify which terrains you need as im missing one and cant figure out which one it is lol!
but apart from that i love it! lol

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 4:53 AM
Really nice!!! Thanx!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shewaplayer
yeh it works great the only suggestions i would have would be to add a light somehow to the faces of the sims cause they are quite hard to see
and also to specify which terrains you need as im missing one and cant figure out which one it is lol!
but apart from that i love it! lol

i used the red lined terrains
Screenshots
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:16 PM Last edited by MSW : 11th Jun 2006 at 2:44 PM.
Goed geluktIk weet nu eindelijk ook hoe dat werkt zonder die schilderijen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good workFinally I know now too how to vanish the background paintings

...,,,:::o0MSW0o:::,,,...
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:48 PM
thats hot
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:45 AM
Beautiful CAS screen... :lovestruc Buth here is my result after installasjon... something I've misst...?
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghostsim
Beautiful CAS screen... :lovestruc Buth here is my result after installasjon... something I've misst...?

sorry i can't see it the file can not be opened
Scholar
#20 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:27 PM Last edited by rhondalatte : 12th Jun 2006 at 2:41 PM.
the problem is that none of the custom objects that are in your picture are included in the file and they will not show up without packaging them with the CAS!.package. You could edit your post to include links as to where to find these items or repackage and resubmit your Beach CAS. This is what your beachCAS looks like in game without the custom content:

xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 7:13 AM
this is great! very different from what i've seen! i love it :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rhondalatte
the problem is that none of the custom objects that are in your picture are included in the file and they will not show up without packaging them with the CAS!.package. You could edit your post to include links as to where to find these items or repackage and resubmit your Beach CAS. This is what your beachCAS looks like in game without the custom content:

xo

but you have to download the custom content befor you instal it
Scholar
#23 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 5:04 PM Last edited by rhondalatte : 13th Jun 2006 at 5:10 PM.
which terrain paints are needed? Also it is not needed to rename anything in the global lots folder, just put your Cas!.package in the download folder. As long as it is there it will overwrite the Maxis CAS.
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 3:36 PM
that's awesome. thank u.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rhondalatte
which terrain paints are needed? Also it is not needed to rename anything in the global lots folder, just put your Cas!.package in the download folder. As long as it is there it will overwrite the Maxis CAS.
xo

but when you want the defauld cas screen again its easy to do that

use the red lined terrainpaints:
Page 1 of 2