Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

********NEW******** Sabres Hockey Pants Mesh

by Cooldadx4 Posted 8th Jun 2006 at 8:54 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 9:12 AM
Now, there is a real hockey outfit!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 9:17 AM
Thanks , I figured I made the jersey I might as well take a stab at the pants to match ...Good thing the pants turned out even better than the jersey !!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:51 PM
This is really awesome. I've made Sims of a couple of my favorite players, and now I can actually put them in proper gear, even if it is the wrong team. 8)

Thank you!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:19 PM Last edited by tigmomx4 : 8th Jun 2006 at 10:27 PM.
I will start making requests in the next couple weeks ....Do you want cheechoo on it or would you like just a san jose recolor with no name and also which do you prefer road uniform or home uniform ???? These are the things i need to know in order to make them .....
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:37 AM
LOL! I thought about all of that after the fact, naturally.

I would like the home jersey, if you please, with Cheechoo's name and number (14).

I feel a bit guilty asking, but could you do black pants with teal socks to match the jersey? That would be so SWEET.

Thank you *so much* for this. I have longed for proper hockey gear for my game almost since I got it, but don't have the skills for meshing.

Quote: Originally posted by tigmomx4
I will start making requests in the next couple weeks ....Do you want cheechoo on it or would you like just a san jose recolor with no name and also which do you prefer road uniform or home uniform ???? These are the things i need to know in order to make them .....
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:12 AM
no probelm you are second in line to a colorado avalanche jersey ...
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 2:00 AM
That's wonderful, thank you!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:12 PM
Whoo! I've got a set of sims that will look great in this. Thanks- and another thanks in advance for the recolors! (You said Colorado? yay! Also, Canadian teams, and maybe Chicago? Or wherever that team is from... hey, what do I know? I just want them for my sports enthusiastic sims!)

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 9:33 AM
Its nice and all, but Alas... its Not Colorado...
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 4:39 PM
LoL Colorado is comming real soon !!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 4:59 AM
can u plz make a canucks