Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ciboulettebis bangs recolors, Maxis friendly! *fixed 11th June 06*

by emino Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 1:58 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2006 at 3:34 AM by emino : I uploaded the wrong files. Try to re-download, please!

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 6:46 AM
Nice work ! Thanks to share it !
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 6:48 AM
I really like these. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:16 AM
thanks i been waiting for these ^__^

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:29 AM Last edited by FireDemon9 : 10th Jun 2006 at 9:59 AM.
this is amazing emino! 5 stars!!!!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:29 AM
These are Wonderful! Thank You EM Long time no see. Hope all is well with you. Can i ask where you got the hair in the 3rd picture (Redhead).

BIG Hugs!
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 8:25 AM
I love it,thank you so much!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
These are Wonderful! Thank You EM Long time no see. Hope all is well with you. Can i ask where you got the hair in the 3rd picture (Redhead).

BIG Hugs!

Silly Bill, that came with the original TS2!!

These bangs are awesome, I've always thought some of the Maxis hairlines were too severe. I don't know anyone who can pull their hair back that tightly!! Thanks so much.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 8:35 AM
Thank you so much for these! They really look fantastic.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 8:58 AM Last edited by Witchboy : 10th Jun 2006 at 8:59 AM. Reason: Typos
Quote:
Silly Bill, that came with the original TS2!!

They Did? My Bad! Sorry i had a blonde moment LOL. I never noticed them in game. I'll have to go look. Thank You Jen!
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:03 AM
Good idea and a nice work ! Thanks !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:50 AM Last edited by emino : 10th Jun 2006 at 9:57 AM.
Thanks guys. If it's not for FreetobeJulie & Fanseelamb, I would never even think of doing it. The whole set I mean. I would still make the brown and white ones for some of my X-Men Evolution sims.

And Bill, all the hairs that I used on the preview came with the basic game.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:38 AM
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 12:24 PM
Thanx very much! I've been a big fan of those bangs since they were released, but I had only done the Rogue white recolor and the brown recolor for Lara Croft. Thanx for doing these others!

Great work!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:38 PM
Thank you so much! I've loved these bangs but on some hairs they just didn't look right. And I like the Rogue one too. Great job!
Instructor
#16 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:50 PM
Thank you!!!

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:42 PM
These are awesome! I have tried to make sims of one of my friends, but she always has a ponytail with bangs. Thanks for the maxis recolor!

How many abstract artists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Bicycle.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:05 PM
thanks! i hate it when my sims have their hair up without bangs. this is perfect!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:17 PM
These are fantastic, thank you! Also, I am a huge fan of Rogue, so thank you for including her hair recolor! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:20 PM
Hi,
first of all, thanks for your recolors but I have a problem with them. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere, but your recolors don't show up in my game. I only see the original recolors of ciboulettebis. I have all add-ons and I play the German version of the game. Tomorrow I will try to find out if they work in a "clean" game without any other DLs.
Greetings, Flo
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Killerflorist
Hi,
first of all, thanks for your recolors but I have a problem with them. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere, but your recolors don't show up in my game. I only see the original recolors of ciboulettebis. I have all add-ons and I play the German version of the game.

Yes, thanks a lot for these bangs. They rock! But I'm afraid I have the same problem as Killerflorist. Your recolors simply don't show up anywhere in my game. Since I play the Danish version of the game, can it have anything to do with the fact that the game has to be installed in English for them to work? It sounds weird to me, but you never know...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 3:32 AM
OMG! I have uploaded the wrong files! Try re-download it now, since I think it is now fixed!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 7:12 AM
Thanks so very much for these. It's such a cool concept and they really look good with alot of the Maxis hairs. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 9:24 AM
Yup, now they work for me, too. And I thought I was just too dumb since you already had some positive comments. ^^; Anyway, thanks for reuploading. *pushes Thanks-Button*
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:09 PM
Ah i wondered why they didn't appear in my game!
Thank-you very much though - they're fantastic
Page 1 of 2