Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Princesses

by goldeneowyn Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 5:17 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2006 at 1:27 PM by goldeneowyn : New mesh link

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:16 AM
Thank You They Look Really Neat, And Can't Wait To 'use' Them!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:56 AM
These recolours are great. However it is a pity that the Arwen mesh taken from 'The Sims Resource' is a pay one, even if one is a registered 'free' member there.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:58 AM
You don't need to get the Arwen mesh from TSR - it's available with the female dresses here, free.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:21 PM
Thank you SO much, HystericalParoxysm! I actually got the mesh from another site (couldn't find it again), but I always linked back to TSR (and didn't know it was a pay item).
So sorry about that.
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:07 PM
Thanks a lot, very detailed. I love the Medieval one particularly.
Do they work also for Y/A?
kiss and ciao
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:26 PM
I'm not sure about young adults, cause I don't have Uni...if someone could find out, that would be awesome.
Alchemist
#8 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:32 PM
Hi golden, I can tell you now. These beautyful dresses work also on Y/A and elder. Great!
Still don't know about teen.

Thank you and ciao.