Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Numenor's MLF Loft Window from CAS - New Object - UPDATED 08March2014

by HeartDeco Posted 10th Jun 2006 at 12:50 AM - Updated 8th Mar 2014 at 7:02 PM by HeartDeco : Updated & Made Recolorable

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 4:20 AM
Thank you, I really like the glass. There is a serene quality to it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:03 AM
Thank you for sharing this great window.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:11 AM
The glass was given a soft, 'clear white' tint as a change from the usual blue loft tint.
===
Finally
We will win the fight against blue tint forever! :D

Very great window, I 'll get it!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:33 AM
Looks fine! Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
The glass was given a soft, 'clear white' tint as a change from the usual blue loft tint.
===
Finally
We will win the fight against blue tint forever! :D

Very great window, I 'll get it!

I thought of you in particular, when I did the glass color and I also checked your values for the smoke grey glass, too, so I would 'match'. You are my buddy in league on glass colors!

HeartDeco
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#7 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:16 AM
Oh yeah!!
But I was dissappointed it is not recolorable
Was it planned?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:23 PM
Default Can you...
Can you please build me this simple window since you're into building windows? (see pic below)

Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:02 AM
This is beautiful. I really like the white tint, since I'm pretty tired of blue windows, too. Great work! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jheronimus
Can you please build me this simple window since you're into building windows? (see pic below)

I love large windows. I am just finishing up a full-size, two-tile loft window, but I would be happy to attempt your request. Thank you for putting faith in my growing abilities.

If ever you visit TSR, I believe CycloneSue has an expandable window. You can make it any length you like. Of course there is a membership required, but you can browse at no expense. Also, while you are there, Windkeeper has the most amazing window sets to see. There are some free downloads at TSR, too, and I think they rotate the objects in and out of the free area.

HeartDeco
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 1:46 PM
*in some unusual scot/yank/brit accent* thank you very much for this great download. plz take 5 stars.

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:19 PM
I like the stuff in the scren-shot: Where did the swans and that edging over the collumbs come from?

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 7:04 PM
*/me thinks of my design kit*
look in my profile under design kit. It allows many shapes, not just that 4x1 one

it doesn't exactly -almost- go to the top, and doesn't fit a sim's knee, but for that purpose there is still the cutout at m-sim-o.com, however the site is down.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D
*/me thinks of my design kit*
look in my profile under design kit. It allows many shapes, not just that 4x1 one

it doesn't exactly -almost- go to the top, and doesn't fit a sim's knee, but for that purpose there is still the cutout at m-sim-o.com, however the site is down.

Thank you, Fat D, I have been struggling with this monster of a window. I have the dimensions right, I think, but Milkshape is giving me problems. I hope that I can conquer this beast sometime soon.

HeartDeco/Debra
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:47 PM Last edited by HeartDeco : 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by The_Simlander
I like the stuff in the scren-shot: Where did the swans and that edging over the collumbs come from?

The Swans, looped edging, and water lilies (extra large singles) are Windkeeper's gorgeous creations archived at TSR. The Columns belong to Solfal's Romantic Column set -> Here, also at TSR.

The "Stone in Grass" floor tiles are part of a set (colors) by guRl at AsteriskSims -> Here. I have used them quite a bit and there is a matching terraine, too.

Sorry, I should have listed those earlier.

HeartDeco/Debra
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:17 PM
Thanks. Shame they're subscription only downloads though, I've been trying to find ceiling-height collumbs for AGES!
Thanks anyway though.

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:27 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 5:09 AM
I love this mesh to bits!!
Any chance of making this awesome window recolourable?

MEH