Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible garage door recolor for horse stall & Transparent garage door recolor

by pfish Posted 12th Jun 2006 at 8:45 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2006 at 10:05 PM by pfish

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:11 AM
I like the invisible one, thanks. =)

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 3:29 AM
Thanks SO much for the transparent one! I requested a transparent garage door and driveway and driveway extension a while back. My glass house with my glass people will look so much better when the glass car is behind a glass garage door.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neerovra
Thanks SO much for the transparent one! I requested a transparent garage door and driveway and driveway extension a while back. My glass house with my glass people will look so much better when the glass car is behind a glass garage door.

Okay, I will make a transparent driveway and driveway extension as soon as possible.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:41 AM
thank you, i wait that since month but you are the alone persone who thinks about that
thank you
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:25 AM
Hi PFish! I read you state "I make transparent and invisible objects on request "
I'm a long time looking for something pretty small, just an invisible rug that simulates a water drain in the middle so that I can place it over bathroom tiles.
I don't know if it is possible to make objects partially invisible. I didn't find the tutorial that explain how to make transparent and invisible objects so that I could try it self.
Could you give it a try. I have requested this on several places but seems to be difficult to make.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:03 PM
Goes well with the invisible driveway! Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:40 AM
thanks I wait already long time for that !!!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:17 PM
Oh thank goodness - been needing this for my Garage Home Businesses and my teenage Sims' garage band practice sessions...... Yay

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 9:29 AM
Thanks SO much.
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:22 AM
Thanks for This Invisible Garage Door! Nice Idea!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 3:02 AM
Nice, but what's the car in the garage?

likes butts
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 1:19 PM
thank you, these are great