Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Set 1

by roseisred Posted 14th Jun 2006 at 3:16 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 3:37 PM by roseisred : forgot to put some objects in the zip file

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 4:47 AM
Gosh, the stuff is so lovely! But the file is too big - I have dial-up.

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you could post the objects individually? Or in smaller groups? It's probably a big request, but it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 4:52 AM
Sure. I put it in all one file because I was getting frustrated with MTS2 today ... this was the third time I tried to post -- every other time everything got wiped out ... so I just put it in one file to be done with it.

Check back tomorrow

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lady_darkshine
Gosh, the stuff is so lovely! But the file is too big - I have dial-up.

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you could post the objects individually? Or in smaller groups? It's probably a big request, but it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

Done! .. and thanks... your requests pointed out to me that I had forgotten some items ... I'm going to bed now!

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:23 AM
It all looks lovely

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:04 AM
Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:33 AM
Excellent. I'm always looking for SCA/LARP stuff.
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:03 PM
Fantastic objects, really appreciate all your hard work and for sharing. I really needed more and more medieval objects, can't get enough. Thank you a milllion times.
Best regards
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 2:20 AM
do ALL the files use nightlife AND university? I only have nightlife but I would REALLY like to download these. they are GREAT