Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Duotone "Bob" Eyes

by steamed-pepsi Posted 14th Jun 2006 at 5:01 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:43 PM
these are cute.

katrina @LUCKYSIMS2 downloads

PM me with requests <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:44 PM
beautiful!!

She's got her halo and wings hidden under his eyes; but she's an angel for sho, she just can't stop telling lies
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:58 PM
I like these eyes and you've done an excellent job on the inside corner of the eye. These are very realistic.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:20 PM
Oooo they're actually really pretty. I like the eyeliner or whatever it is... but the eyes are just very very pretty :D

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 1:05 AM
Your model Sim is adorable!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoodMorningMisterFear
Your model Sim is adorable!

fank yooo. <3 she's my favorite.
:B

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 2:14 PM
Would you consider making them as default replacements? I'd really like that, they're awesome :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:06 PM
oh it's beauty full !!! I love it !!!
but I love the hairs where can I find they ?
{I'm sorry if my english is not perfect : I'm french !}
@+
kiss
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 10:13 PM
CaptainAllama: i don't know how to make them as default replacements. someone else is welcome to if they're up to it.

le-zele-des-iles: the hair is a free download from peggysims2.net

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:02 PM
Very nice
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:23 PM
awww she looks like a little Mark Ryden doll...
Gorgeous eyes, thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:25 AM
these are really beautiful! thanks for sharing
~vala*

Fully Alive, more than most ready to Smile, and Love Life
[♥] LHS...Liberty High School...GO LANCERS!! [♥]
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weenerbunny
awww she looks like a little Mark Ryden doll...
Gorgeous eyes, thanks!

whoa, that's so weird that someone would mention that. he's a big inspiration to me with lotsa my sims n stuff.

#15 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:18 AM
oh no guess what..

i farted.
actually..I didnt..but..thats beside the point.
i wish i had though.

oh, hi. it's me. uh. lol "bob". nice. he blushed and hid his face when he saw his name on there. he's such a .. i dunno something stupid though.

Anyway.
Me likey.
Me downloadey.
Me do stuff and stuffy.
lol corn

oh yeah..i had to uninstall and re-install my sims game, so, these are my first download! dont yoo feel speashul?

Breath of insanity, bleeding your pain, Mistaken tradgety, Take. It. Away.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by B_R_E_A_T_H_of.insanity
oh no guess what..

i farted.
actually..I didnt..but..thats beside the point.
i wish i had though.

oh, hi. it's me. uh. lol "bob". nice. he blushed and hid his face when he saw his name on there. he's such a .. i dunno something stupid though.

Anyway.
Me likey.
Me downloadey.
Me do stuff and stuffy.
lol corn

oh yeah..i had to uninstall and re-install my sims game, so, these are my first download! dont yoo feel speashul?

oh no!!!!!! whhhyyyyyyy??????????????!!!!!!!! why did you have to re-install it!!!????
>< i had to do that once. sdfjloasjdfl;kasjdf i killed a moth to let out my frustration. then it's mother came and beat me up.

what a rude moth mommy.

#17 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 12:11 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! yeah...meanie weenie moth mommies.

oh..i had to reinstall cuz my game kept freezing and crashing whenever i started it up. yeah. it's okay now, TONIGHT!! *stands up tall* lol i'm gona go shopping for my sims yeah..i forgot to download these and i thought i had, so when i went in create a family and it wasnt there, i got all mad and ate some corn. LOL I KILLED A FLYING ANT ONCE. then IT'S mommy came and gave me boo boo's.

take care :P

Breath of insanity, bleeding your pain, Mistaken tradgety, Take. It. Away.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 9:45 PM
haha these eyes are beautimus... and I HAVE PEZ! hahaha... ok sorry, but seriously, they mustve taken awhile... i likes them!!! *eats pez*

I have figured out their weakness!!! Without their heads, their powerless!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 3:35 AM
I love these eyes! They're so beautiful. *downloads*

Would you consider putting your model up for download? I'd love to have a sim as beautiful as her in my game!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 8:03 PM
i love the eyes. and the model. would you consider putting the model up for download?cos all my sims are just the pretty default face with tons of custom makeup on. also, for the eyes, is it just the colour or do we get the amazing shape as well?
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:17 PM
Love the eyes, the model and the eyeliner. Where'd you got it?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 11:09 PM
so so so cute! Thank you! I love custom eyes!
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st May 2007 at 2:34 AM
I have PEZ and I will share...*gives cool PEZ dispenser to steamed-pepsi* but I don't like corn...
a butterfly landed on my toe. I didn't kill it. It was cute and mommy was flying around keeping an eye on things... :lovestruc

Oh, love the eyes!!! Very nice.

~~FrogGirl~~
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th May 2007 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FrogGirl
I have PEZ and I will share...*gives cool PEZ dispenser to steamed-pepsi* but I don't like corn...
a butterfly landed on my toe. I didn't kill it. It was cute and mommy was flying around keeping an eye on things... :lovestruc

Oh, love the eyes!!! Very nice.

Once a barnical was on my magazine so I squashed it and it made a noise like a grape!!!

Test Subject
#25 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:25 AM
Where did you get the hair? And if so, do they come in a dark redish brown? It's be almost perfect for my Mrs. Lovett sim xD;;
Page 1 of 2