Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cars at commuity lot collection

by morten8035 Posted 14th Jun 2006 at 6:58 AM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 2:58 PM by -Maylin-

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:37 AM
Cool. You should make old fashioned cars like the old model T's and Celeste Marque 500's. I dream of those, lol.

There's only one creature capable of making a print that size..... the abominable snowman. -Lumpy the Cook from KING KONG
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:30 AM
Very nice of you to make the cars available for the community lots. I won't have to change my lots into residential then back to community anymore to put cars on the street. Even though our sims can't run them, they are decorative and bring life to our lots.

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:46 AM
Thanks

Unauthorized incoming post!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:03 AM
Yes indeed, I found it to be rather redundant to be able to place a driveway on a community lot, and no cars to go with it. With this pack, I will be able to place regular maxis created cars onto the lots with ease... Thank you for this small mod... (cool that adds another to my 760 files in my downloads folder... hehehe)

Let the light shine through.

Cool... They got the pets added...
Now all they have to do is add the Farms in Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 5:32 PM
Yeh This rocks!

I hate having to do all the cheats for lot-zone-change-thingy...
Thanks for the cars!
@Mogartin... I have at last count, 1940 files in My Downloads folder!! Game is VERY Slow!!

Thanks again for the downloads Morten,

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:20 PM
No problem, it was easy

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM
can this work for custom cars too? PS on open for business you can sell the cars if you take them with you in your inventory!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:41 PM
Very cool, thanks :D

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WildTeamwin
can this work for custom cars too? PS on open for business you can sell the cars if you take them with you in your inventory!

This is only for they so folow nightlife. and is a collection at community lots, so you don't need to take the in to the inventory

Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 12:16 PM
Tusen takk og endelig var det en som kom med det,lurte på om spillet mitt var herpa.
Give him 5 in rate!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 12:26 PM
Takk for det
Thanks for that

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 10:47 AM
Umm, thanks for putting this up, but I see you've updated, and the file size is smaller now. I'm wondering, what did you update about it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 10:50 AM
i have not updated it
the file size has alvays be at that size

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 12:58 PM
Oh, I just realised I added some cars to that collection before. That's why the filesize has changed I just saw that you edited the first post and assumed something had changed! Sorry, and thanks again!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:02 PM
ok
I hope you will find this useful

Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 6:15 PM
Thanks for the mod! I'm so glad that I can finally have a car lot.

Quote: Originally posted by +Lucky+
@Mogartin... I have at last count, 1940 files in My Downloads folder!! Game is VERY Slow!!

(I had 9000+ downloads up until two weeks ago, when I deleted them all...Building back up again.)

Thanks again, Morten.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 1:51 PM
i dwnled the file and it worked but i cant even place a drive way to put the car on how do i fix that
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 2:18 AM
If you want to sell cars on a community lot you have to go into the unlock piece at the top. In order to put driveways and extensions type in moveobjects on but it must be done while building something on the lot.

Lord let me live this day so that if I found it was my last I would have lived it no differently.

"It's the simple things in life you treasure."
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:18 PM
it didn't work anymore with seasons
they have disabled the car in community lots so the DormDisabledSpecific cheat didn't work with cars
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 1:09 AM
thanks so much >D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 2:29 AM
Okay here's what I need to know.

Is there any way to use CC cars in this? If not i will still get it (when I finally get NL) if so then I will be a happy(er) camper.