Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested - BLEACH - Yoruichi

by Monkshood2005 Posted 14th Jun 2006 at 12:51 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2006 at 1:33 PM by Monkshood2005

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:57 PM
She is pretty. are you going o make anymore bleach Characters? I love Bleach.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:00 PM
This is amazing - I too love Bleach! The pictures don't do your texture work justice, the detail is great in game. 5 stars.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 10:10 PM
Yehaaa! Bleach is my favourite, too. Don't you want to make Ishida-kun? He's the cutest guy ever.. BTW, your Yoruichi rawks!!! :D

my homepage: L I V I N G - D o l l

You can find more creations at Simchic.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 3:11 AM
*Dies* OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you ^_^ *whorships you enternally* Finnaly a BLEACH sim! (and its the hot chara too) Thanks fotr full filling my request. btw. You rock my socks.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 5:29 AM
YES FINALY! someone who likes bleach and is good at makeing sims. BLEACH is one of the best anime out there (already planing attack on viz if they mess up the dub voice like they did with naruto BELIEVE IT!). do you think you will be able to do more maybe a Sado, a gin ? anyways thank you for this sim.

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 8:12 AM
*fangirl squeel* Bleach Sims? Are you kidding me? You totally ROCK!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:06 PM
Yeah a Bleach sim !!! ;p Hope you make more
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leon_the_gunner
YES FINALY! someone who likes bleach and is good at makeing sims. BLEACH is one of the best anime out there (already planing attack on viz if they mess up the dub voice like they did with naruto BELIEVE IT!). do you think you will be able to do more maybe a Sado, a gin ? anyways thank you for this sim.
what are you talking about the naruto voices a great except a few. and the believe thing was in the jap version of naruto too.

the only voices ill be pickey with is ichigo's, rukia's, and yoruichi's <3<3<3.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:40 PM
acually the subbed version of naruto says (hope i spell this right) Dattebao, i forgot what it means but I know it does not mean believe it. and some naruto voices are good its just the sub voices are a little better for me for some reason.

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leon_the_gunner
acually the subbed version of naruto says (hope i spell this right) Dattebao, i forgot what it means but I know it does not mean believe it. and some naruto voices are good its just the sub voices are a little better for me for some reason.
actually it does mean belive it. and naruto says it a bazillion times in the original and in the dub.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:56 AM
OMG! It's Yoruichi!!!
WoW, Thank you very much, this is wonderful
I Love Yoruichi so much

So, How about Byakuya next?
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:49 AM
Omg! I love Bleach that is soo good. How about making a Rukai? ;D
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:29 AM
Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach Me Like Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 5:12 PM
... xD Nice, it's got whatsername's butterfly dagger marks on it perfect, though I thought she was wearing orange and purple like she alwas does at that time... oO;
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 9:45 PM Last edited by workeddream17 : 15th Nov 2006 at 1:32 PM.
Great clothes, just wrong hair and face
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shikamarukun
OMG! It's Yoruichi!!!
WoW, Thank you very much, this is wonderful
I Love Yoruichi so much

So, How about Byakuya next?

Ichigo, Ishida, Rukia , Orihime, "Owner"
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:41 PM
ok why isnt Yoruichi opening? Says " you have not istalled bla that needed for this file " so I asume we need more EP sets then the original game?
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:59 AM
I thought Yoruichi was a cat? And a boy?

I have the fury, I have no patience
I am an inspiration
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sutorumie

"Cat's can't talk, everyone knows that." The show is funny that way towards the second season.

"It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have
ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to
than I have ever known." - Charles Dickens
Forum Resident
#21 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:14 PM
are you going do soi fong next?
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sutorumie
I don't mean to spoil it for you, but Yoruichi is a girl who can transform into a cat. And whenever she is in cat form, her voice deepens, making her sound like a guy.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 2:12 PM
The hair mesh has moved to page 9 of the same link, for those of you having trouble finding it. Thanks for this mod, its great!
<3 Bleach
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:13 AM
Beautyful....but the scarf has a new modthesims2 link: http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=225545

^^

greez Deidara-senpai ^_||
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 10:20 AM
really want but could not get it to download right >>