Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Version of the Maxis Medieval Bed *UPDATED Mesh*

by CTNutmegger Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 3:40 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2009 at 1:15 PM by -Maylin-

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:52 PM
Hello
Can you read minds? LOL
I can't remember how many times I wish to have something like this.
I love this Maxis bed. I love how you enhanced this favorite object.

In addition I wonder why they (Maxis object makers) didn't think of it in the first place?

I would have thought that being able to change the bed curtains to match window curtains was obvious and sort of expected option for this object.

Anywho congrates to you for making my dream come true.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:04 PM
This is so cool!! I have always wanted the curtains to match the bedding for this bed!!
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#4 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:10 PM
Aren't you the sweetest? YES you are!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:17 PM
Fantastic :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 5:03 PM
You're amazing.
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 5:25 PM
Kathy, you did an awesome job on this! I'm surprised that you were able to do it so quickly after discussing it at N99. Wonderful work! :D

Melissa
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:50 PM
Ever want something, but not sure what it is until you see it? That's how I feel about this bed! Awesome! I love it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:10 PM
This sounds amazing, I can't wait to put it in my game! I love that bed but never end up using it because it's so hard to coordinate with bedding. Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:39 PM
Thank you - I've always been so disappointed in the straight Maxis version because it's just not masculine enough for some simsituations (lace? c'mon). This is terrific! I'm d/l and putting in my CTN folder (which is growing nicely, I might add).

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 8:05 PM
Thank you, Thank you , Thank you for giving us the chance to be more creative with this bed. Can't wait to play with it in my game.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#13 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 8:21 PM
:clap: What a great idea! This makes decorating so much easier. Thank you :p

Retired from Simming
Forum Resident
#14 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:56 PM
I love matching furniture! Thank you so much!!!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 10:21 PM
Great job as always Kathy, Thank you for making and sharing it and thanks to Deedee for the idea.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:04 AM
Thank you so much! I always wanted to be able to change the drapes on this bed to match the bedding.

This is awesome!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:37 AM
Thank you very much for creating this, I've have been frustrated with the limitation of the Maxis default version of this bed. Don't get me wrong, I like this bed very much, but your version is just what I wanted. Thank you again!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 1:15 AM
I love this concept and with the curtains that also match the bedding.. I am now set. Thank you so very very much.. this is just an awesome concept and why Maxis didn't think of it.. Well.. we all know the modders are the ones that makes our game great. Thanks for expanding my choices!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 6:46 AM
I've always wanted to use this bed but hated the bedding choices and no match. Thank you so much for the fix. I can't wait to play this. You did a wonderful job. 5 stars!

*The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.*

~If you eat a frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.~
Scholar
#20 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 11:30 AM
Fantastic,
another great item for sims to enjoy
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 3:12 PM
I have been hoping someone would be able to do this for a long time. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:25 PM
:lovestruc Ingenius idea and terrific execution. Thank you for this option for the beds. Woohoo.
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
Default Thank you
I don't know what else to write except thank you, thank you. I have been so saad waiting for my intel mac patches, but even when they came through and I could use the ep's, the beds (my favorites) are fairly limiting. Everything you touch is golden, truly. Please keep up the wonderful work, you make my life so easy (or wait a minute...my simulated life, right? Uhuh....) thank you, thank you.http://www.modthesims2.com/newreply...te=1&p=1264422#
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:16 PM
Wonderful! I love this bed, but then again, all your creations are awsome!
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:37 AM
Thank to daydream58 for requesting and many, many thanks to you for creating!
Page 1 of 3