Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hoods and a cloak for Padmé- edit: with preview Arena Outfit

by marie_fay Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 8:06 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2006 at 12:38 AM by marie_fay

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 2:00 AM
Wow! Brilliant! Thanks si much. I've been wanting a coat and hood forever!

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Cult Leader
#3 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 5:53 AM
I really needed a new hood/cloak for an upcoming sim, so thanx so much. Looks great.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:08 AM
very very good looking forward to the Padmes arrena outfit I've been looking for that for a long time now
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 9:59 AM Last edited by marie_fay : 17th Jun 2006 at 11:20 AM.
Thank you for these nice comments!
alrighty.... EDIT:
Here are the pictures.... I hope you can see enough ^^ the quality isn't the best...
So.... one version is with the belt painted onto the suit... I took one picture with the accessoiries-belt so you can see what this would look like... pretty bad in my opinion.... I looked at the pictures and figured out where to put the belt (painted) so the proportions would be the same....

The other version (without the painted belt, with accessoiries-belt) is the same suit, but without the belt... So I recoloured the belt-mesh from rosesims for Lara Croft.... and because this belt is so low it looks weird..... now... I could change the suit and drag the part where the painted belt was downwards, so the Lara Croft belt would look good... but this would make her torso seem so long...

well... the colour..... The pictures I used were more beige, but I think the suit is actually whiter than that... So I changed that.... Should I change it to make it look darker?

Also... I'm sorry for these round things at the boots and this weird -dunno what to call it- thing at the back... I used the Maxis Mesh... If you know better meshes please tell me...

Please tell me what you think! I really want to make this look better... I'm open for everything ^^ So please tell me all your ideas and suggestions
Screenshots

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM Last edited by marie_fay : 13th Aug 2006 at 12:55 PM.
All right..... since no one replied *sad look*...................

Anyway...... I found the Arena outfit and that is so much better! The creator made a new mesh and it looks gorgeous.....
Be sure to check out her other creations! they are great!
http://shaklin.net/xoops/modules/PD...ewcat.php?cid=3

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 8:04 PM
I like the shaklin outfit a lot, but I'd also like to see yours in action. I'd have commented earlier if I'd known this was here Must have missed it somehow. Anyway, good job with the hood, and I'd like to see what else you can/will come up with. Also, the blue dress in the picture in the main thread is really pretty; is that up for grabs?

Thanks for your hard work- can't wait to see it ingame!
Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:18 PM
HUGE Starwars fan here....ok maybe not HUGE don't do the whole let's get dressed up and go to conventions thing, nor can I ever get into the books...but love the movies! Thanks for this. Awesome work!

Are you bored with your game? Have you ever thought to yourself, "Boy it would be fun to play with others"? If so, Sim Swap is the place for you, check it out.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:36 PM
Does the white hood go with the cloak or is it just a hood?

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:12 AM
Well, now my Leia and Padme can have hoods. It occured to me today that I have enough of your Padme outfits to populate a whole neighborhood with Padmes and I'm seriously thinking of doing it. Shaklin's site with the arena outfit seems to be down. Do you have any plans to finish your arena outfit?

It must be a hard one to make, being all white. The thing that I notice about it when I watch the movie is the contrast lines across the chest for some reason. I guess it's pretty hard to contrast white and white.

You look sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde's witticisms that have been rolled up to a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Kristina213Beltr : 20th Jul 2008 at 3:03 AM.
Marie Fay, do have plans to finish the arena outfit because i've tried making one with the same mesh but it didn't come out so good , but yours looks great! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 11:57 AM
is this female-only?