Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterworld Terrain for Temperate Neighborhoods!

by QwinsepiaSquared Posted 19th Jun 2006 at 9:41 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2006 at 3:38 AM by QwinsepiaSquared : added link

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 9:53 PM
Wow! I never seen that like before. Your floor tile is so amazing. Like real water! I want to go jump into your water to cool off.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:18 PM
Ha!! I love this! I have a neighborhood set up as the island from LOST. This will be perfect for that!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:05 PM
Glad you like it! Yeah, I can do this for all the other terrains.

Hey fellow simmers, I'm not here at the moment. I've left the simming community for other hobbies in life. Eventually I will be back. Until then, don't expect any of your questions to be answered. Until I come back....

Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:56 AM
Default Great
Wow thanks this is so original to me. It's given me ideas for my sims

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 5:41 AM
I need a boat instead of my car !!!!

VERY VERY GOOD !!!

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:13 PM
wow, i like this download! it looks absolutely wonderful. But can you make it so this replaces the dirt terrain and not the green one? that way i can still have green neighbourhood right next to this water neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:53 PM
realy great and excellent. i feel guilty that my icredible yet easy too make stuff gets more thanks than this. excelent creation. 4.8 stars

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:54 AM
Thanks for making this! I'm always looking for new & interesting ways to play the game and this is very creative!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 7:44 PM
Thank you! I've been requesting this for years and everyone said it couldn't be done. yay! I knew it could be done!

Can you post a clue how to change the terrain you have chosen for a different color water if I like?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:36 PM
this is great, the colour etc is fab, very like real water, thank you so much. Like some of the others here i would love it if you would make this so it replaces dirt or concrete, which we dont use much of so we can still have temperate as well. thanks again.

Quote:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston churchill)

Thanks to all you hardworking modders.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:52 PM
Yes it realy look great-BUT !!! It does not work very well thought !!! All of my neighborhoods are floating in water !!!! And I can't make it good . Plese help !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:38 AM
You mean the whole neighborhood is covered in water? That's how it's supposed to look. And ALL temperate neighborhoods will look like this. So if all your neighborhoods are the temperate terrain (it's the brightish green one), they're all gonna look like this. If your other terrains like the desert one are converting to this, I don't know why it's doing that. Hope this helps.

Hey fellow simmers, I'm not here at the moment. I've left the simming community for other hobbies in life. Eventually I will be back. Until then, don't expect any of your questions to be answered. Until I come back....

Happy simming!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#14 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:03 PM
Thank You! Venice neighborhood! here we come! :0)
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:18 AM
Heya! Thankies!!!! But how do I remove it? I still want my green terrain, also I have the water for dirt one!

(( ))My Grandmother has cancer. I only have a few years left with her. To support other people with Cancer copy and paste the ribbon into your sig box.
// \\
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:49 PM
I just wanted the water terrain so I could make lakes...but I can't find it anywhere :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:20 AM
To get your green back, just simply remove this download from the Downloads folder.

playboykittn: You mean 'water terrain' as in the paint-like stuff you find in Build Mode that you can use only in lots (sorry that's the best way I could explain it-my smart juice has left me at the moment)? Download the WaterworldTerrainPaint.rar package above to your Downloads folder. After you extract the file inside, double+click on it to install it to your game.

Or do you mean in the 'Make a new neighborhood, choose terrain...' screen there's no terrain called 'Water'? That's cause I never figured out how to do that. Just select the Lush option and the new neighborhood will have the water terrain, along with all the old Lush ones.

Hope this clears things up a bit! I ain't the best at 'splaining. 380)

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:00 AM
Yes it worked!!! Thank you so much for making the water and thank you for your help :]
Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:56 PM
This is just so great, I have no words. I am waiting for the one to change all my dirt neighborhoods to water. I love the idea of making a deserted island neighborhood. Tiki time everyone!!

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:39 PM
There is one that changes the dirt to water already: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169909

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 5:24 AM
Uhm I used Q install and can't get rid of it, can somone help me?

Did you know 80% of statistics are made up?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 11:20 AM
You'll have to go through your Downloads folder and look for the files "Water_TemperateTerrain.package" "WaterworldFlooring.SIMS2PACK" "WaterworldTerrainPaint.SIMS2PACK" and delete them. The neighborhood terrain will be gone then, and you can delete the terrain paint and flooring from within the game.

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:40 PM
I CANT FIND IT IN MY DOWNLOADS FOLDER! the names havn't appeared like that they've all come up as numbers!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:25 PM
The only thing I can suggest is redownloading to see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, then at least you'll know the number of the file to search for. All the files were defenitely not named with numbers, so I have no idea why it should suddenly want to do that.

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:38 AM
Wow this is amazing glad I just found this good job
Page 1 of 2