Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EVE Ha SeBin's Shirt

by SPARADISE Posted 20th Jun 2006 at 8:02 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2006 at 5:04 AM by SPARADISE

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:02 AM
Beautiful job on the shirt ^_^ I've been looking for something like this for quite a while ^^ Good job on it, and thank you for sharing with us :D

(I don't know of the band, but you have inspired me to learn more ^^ And yes, I'm downloading the video bit you posted too X3)
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:01 AM
*jumps up fpr joy* i love that band <333333 i only (used to) have two albums by them xDDDD (but the 5th album broke ;~; so i cannot hear it anymore *sulks*)

anyway i love the shirt *takes*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:05 AM
cool thanx 4 sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:28 AM Last edited by SPARADISE : 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Without Wings
Beautiful job on the shirt ^_^ I've been looking for something like this for quite a while ^^ Good job on it, and thank you for sharing with us :D

(I don't know of the band, but you have inspired me to learn more ^^ And yes, I'm downloading the video bit you posted too X3)

Awesome! I hope you enjoy the video

Here are some good EVE links:
Official Site - http://planeteve.co.kr
Group EVE (English fansite) - http://groupeve.tripod.com
Loveve.com (Korean fansite) - http://Loveve.com

Quote: Originally posted by Umai-bo 13
*jumps up fpr joy* i love that band <333333 i only (used to) have two albums by them xDDDD (but the 5th album broke ;~; so i cannot hear it anymore *sulks*)

anyway i love the shirt *takes*

Cool! Another EVE fan! :D
I really love the fifth album, my favorite track on it is City
A few tracks in the seventh album reminds me of eve's fifth album. I recently got their newest 7th album in the mail~ I'm drooling over the beautiful pictures in the cd booklet. SeHeon and SeBin are both so hot!

Quote: Originally posted by bazturbo
cool thanx 4 sharing

Thank you for downloading and leaving a comment~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:14 AM Last edited by Trouble1234 : 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:26 AM.
I do not know the band (I don't know any Korean band -.-''), but I'll watch the videos and maybe I'll like them ^^.
Ha SeBin looks fantastic and the shirt is great *vote and thank*

Edit: Watched the Video, I think I like the band ^^
The song sounds a bit like some songs by D'espairs Ray but it is still very different.
The vocalist has an awesome voice.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:17 PM
oh, yeah, great shirt! good work!
Bytheway, it would be great if you uploaded more music by this korean band. they sounds great!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:16 PM
Beautiful shirt!! I love your clothes...this makes a great addition to the guys in my game! Thanks so much! Keep up the great work!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 9:43 AM
It's amazing!!!
Thanks for your sharing!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:02 PM
i have no idea who Eve is but im downloading that footage because im won over by the pretty man lol
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:48 PM
My sexy male sims thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:32 PM
doesnt Ha SeBin have pink hair now? or was that before?
NEways, i think the shirt rox!!!

Ist das ein i.beat in Ihrer Tasche, oder sind Sie nur glücklich, mich zu sehen?

is that i.beat in your pocket, or you just happy to see me?

NO CLICKY