Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The "NEW" Wonder Woman

by SynapticSim Posted 21st Jun 2006 at 12:58 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2012 at 1:58 AM by SynapticSim

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:14 AM
Nice! I'm more of a Marvel fan than DC, but I really love the detail you put into this, it's so obvious how much you care about the quality of your uploads. Thank you for all of your work!

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:17 AM
u did excellent
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:45 AM
She looks GREAT! I already have a Diana in my neighborhood, so some Sim Surgery' may be in order! (Ever consider doing Black Canary? I've searched for fishnets, and couldn't find them, but this mesh might be perfect for the character!)
Inventor
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:55 AM
*shakes head* You did a fantastic job! From one Comic fan to another thank you very much And if you find out who she is please share! lol!
!@_o!.oO(Can't afford comics )

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:26 AM
Very excellent work! :nod:

I know who the new Wonder Woman is, but I'll keep it to myself.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:24 PM
Thanx everyone, especially MooreSpino, that was very touching.

Quote: Originally posted by ganymede30324
She looks GREAT! I already have a Diana in my neighborhood, so some Sim Surgery' may be in order! (Ever consider doing Black Canary? I've searched for fishnets, and couldn't find them, but this mesh might be perfect for the character!)

Thanx! I've already made Black Canary. You can get her here. She doesn't have fishnets, but she does have stockings on. She's made using Particleman's Wonder Bra Heels mesh though.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:48 PM
Ah...I sometimes foregt how many costumes Dinah has had! Nope, still holding out for the 'Alex Ross' , or more traditional costume. Great work, though!
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:43 AM
She looks awesome! Great job!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:49 PM
Another great Sim. Well Done! 5 stars.

When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
Scholar
#11 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 7:14 PM
awesome job man, really like the new outfit, and her body proportion.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:58 PM
I love the new Wonder Woman especially the eagle like point on the breastplate and the new belt. Truly Wonder Woman at her best, great job SynapticSim!!
Instructor
#13 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:48 PM
I Love your creative viewpoint of how WonderWoman should dress. It's about time that she got some pants. The bathing suit never really matched what she stood for in my mind

Thank You
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:19 PM
I love this but the athletic girl mesh link is not working, can someone please repost?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 1:57 AM
Thanks!

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=14781

Just an FYI that you might not know about, any time you see a link for insimenator.net changed the .net to .org and that will usually work.

~ Syn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 5:36 PM
Beautiful.