Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Indil the Fair *no red*

by Eowyn1 Posted 21st Jun 2006 at 2:46 AM - Updated 23rd Nov 2006 at 6:18 AM by Eowyn1

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:24 AM
I thought the other dress was lovely too. I hope you will make more...they are beautiful. I think your very talented. Do you remember where the plant & the flower in the screenshot came from? There are never enough plants.

I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master...The Police
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:39 AM
Yay, I've been thanked! Seriously though, I'm downloading this one too as I'd like to have both. Your dresses are really nice.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:15 AM
cool thanx 4 sharing
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:21 AM
I like the red! But then it was the stand, oh well, I can have both.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:56 AM
It looks really good, even better than the first one! Thanks!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:21 PM
The dress looks amazing like this. It is very well done, and I am definitely going to download!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:09 PM
Thank you so much for this! I really loved the dress before, but was hoping for a version without red and look my wish came true!!! Thanks again so much for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:26 PM
I am sooooooo glad that you guys all like it! I will have more coming soon.

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eowyn1
I will have more coming soon.

Yaaay! *dance*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:12 PM
lol i am glad you are excited.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 1:42 PM
This is a beautiful dress... I liked the other one as well, but I just happen to like the lower neckline style on the Sim I wanted to use with this dress They're both beautiful, though, nice work :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:15 PM
wooohoooo! lol . yay! rmemeber me? lol. i <33333333333 this one! luv it luv it , but why is it listed as male? i dont want a guy to wear it, but o well, thanxx! lol. *dances irish* *dances egrman* woohoo. the irish and german people thank u 4 this

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:15 PM
wooohoooo! lol . yay! rmemeber me? lol. i <33333333333 this one! luv it luv it , but why is it listed as male? i dont want a guy to wear it, but o well, thanxx! lol. *dances irish* *dances german* woohoo. the irish and german people thank u 4 this

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 10:03 PM
Oh well lol sorry I will fix that. And I am sooo glad you like it! :google:

Instructor
#16 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:54 AM
That is freaking AMAZING.
I can't believe you use an image and got it to match up so dang well!
GREAT work!! I love both the dresses - the red looks good, even, in its own way -- but I seriously would like to know where you got the plants in the screenshot; I have an entire elven town, and those look amazing. Heehee.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:09 AM
Oh thank you. I use a program called the Gimp f you want to give it a try. Its all free too. Yeah I am thinking about deleting the dress stand one. The plants are from www.parsimonious.org

Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 12:59 AM
This is really nice. Not at all Victorian, but still quite nice.
#19 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:55 PM
I Love It!!!! Its Better than the one with pink!! I am so serious )!!!