Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glowing Radiant skintone deluxe set by JB

by joebart622 Posted 24th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM - Updated 25th Jun 2006 at 4:06 PM by joebart622

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:26 AM
Nice work and the detail is exceptional, although I'm a realist simply I like things to be real even the Neo-cons can not say Adam & Eve (Steve & Anne) where Barbies

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:28 AM
nice job thanx
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:31 AM
I like them!! Great job on them.. Thank you for sharing them with us for free!!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:42 AM
They look great, 5 stars, Thanks for these

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:00 AM
They're amazing! Although I would rather my sims got athletic when they work out, the tatoos are an original idea. Just wondering, could you upload a picture of one of the males?
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:18 AM
I agree with all, congratulations! But yes, a picture of a male would be nice please, I have so much trouble finding skins that look good on females AND males!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:21 AM
eeehhhkkk, i'm so happy, thank you jb, your totally awesome keep it up

champions arn't made in gyms. champions are made by something deep inside them.a desire, a dream, a vision.they have to have last minuit stamina. they must be a little stronger, a little faster, they must have the skill and the will BUT THE WILL MUST BE STRONGER THAN THE SKILL.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:31 AM
These skins are beautiful! I can't wait to use them in-game!

Wheeee!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:02 AM
Great work! I like the alien skintone most!
Alchemist
#11 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:44 AM
Man, you did the "opera". Thank you, these skintones look very well done. I generally don't download sktones, I've just 3-4 added to my game, but I must have some of these. Thanks again. Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#12 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:21 AM
Great, these look fantastic

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:50 PM
These are perfect, just what ive been looking for! Ive deleted all other custom skin tones that I had Though I don't mind anatomically correct skins, I play Sims with my younger sister, and It just isnt appropiate to use them. Appreciate the time and detail you took to create these, thanks so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:55 PM
Yeah! Just what I've been looking for. Can't wait to get them in my game.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:25 PM
These are really lovely skintones! Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:46 PM
These look terrific!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:07 PM
Beautiful skins.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:47 PM
These are beautiful! I can tell you spent a lot of time on them This is a 5 star set definitely! Thank you!

Supermodels Are People Too!

We <3 Victoria's Secret Models. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, and Izabel Goulart Rock.

Jasmine <3's David Beckham and the England Team! Go England!

Allie & Jasmine <3 Cristiano Ronaldo & The Portugal Team! Go Portugal!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:14 PM
Hey! Lots of comments!

People have been asking for the male file, so ill paint you a word picture. These skintones are just highlightedand darkened (and augmented on the women) to cteate that glowing effect So because they are based of the maxis skintines alot, the males look alot shiny ad glowing just like the females. Ill put some pictures on if yo really want.....

Thanks for all the commnets anyways

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:15 PM
Hey! Lots of comments!

People have been asking for the male file, so ill just paint you a word picture. These skintones are just highlighted and darkened (and augmented on the women) to cteate that glowing effect .So because they are based of the maxis skintines alot, the males look alot shiny and glowing just like the females. Ill put some pictures on if you really want.....

Thanks for all the comments anyways

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Instructor
#21 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 7:35 AM
beautiful! Thats all I can say!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:15 PM
These are beautiful! I downloaded them all, and can't wait to use them in-game.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 2:19 AM
Great job, but one question, does this skin also cover the eye color?

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:13 PM
well, those skintones are great, thank you so much. I never could get myself to even make one skintone, so I have to tell you how much I admire your patience to do a whole set...
One question thou, I really love those skintones, however, I vowed to use only default skintones (as my game can't handle too many skintones)... so, any chance that there will be a default set???
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:22 PM
I dont know what you mean by eye color, but i would use an eye instead of the one on the skin beacuse it is distorted from making so many skintones.

The default set- I might, i dont want a default in my game but if you want to make them a default set go right head, but no redistrubution.

Page 1 of 3