Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wine Garden Dining Set

by simdebster Posted 24th Jun 2006 at 3:26 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2013 at 3:46 PM by simdebster : Adding Yggdrasil's table mesh which is file share friendly and I had been given permission back in 2005 to repost the mesh.

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:05 PM
Your set is gorgeous.You did a great job.I can't get tired of checking the beautiful pics.Thanks for sharing this great creation with us.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:38 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Ivy
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:06 PM
Absolutely stunning bathroom set! Thanks so much for your creativity and excellent choise of patterns and color!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:20 PM
OMG!!! STUNNING!!! Your wine garden set is absolutely AMAZING!!! Will you be doing anymore sets?? Maxis should consider hiring you!!! lol
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 7:32 PM
yay!!it's looks so awesome!thanks!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 7:59 PM
I LOVE this color! And as tables/chairs are second only to kitchen items used most in my game (and probably everyone else's) it's great to see a fabulous recolor of an existing Maxis mesh.

*Susan*
Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:39 AM
Thanks everyone! I have just got on to read your comments. Our electricity has been out for a little under 7 hours when there was no storm. We just got it back on and now we have a thunderstorm threatening to take it away again. Not a good day!

145curatolo: From your lips to Maxis' ears...LOL! Thanks so much! And yes, I have more sets already in line to create, but I wanted to continue with this set into other rooms since it has been a favorite of everyone.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:15 AM
Great, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:50 PM
Very good, thank you:o)

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Scholar
#11 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 6:24 AM
Wow, these are beautiful. I LOVE the colors!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 11:06 PM
Very beautiful set! I don't know what else to say.

Oh, I also love the fact you changed the dishes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 8:55 AM
This set is terrific! The only thing I noticed is that there's no kitchen to go with the dining room...or did I just miss it? Thanks again for this set.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 12:09 PM
There was a problem with the table cloth mesh. Do you have the direct link?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th May 2014 at 12:21 AM
You are so talented--all of your sets are so beautiful. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:39 AM
Another absolutely lovely set with its own character. So different from your other set. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 3:38 AM
Beautiful!