Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update monocle for your Ladies, both sides.

by Bipsouille Posted 24th Jun 2006 at 3:16 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 3:42 PM
Nice,thanx.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 3:54 PM
This is spectacular! I love all your accessories! Thanks so much for you hard work!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 3:59 PM
can you wear both at the same time ?

Geat job

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:10 PM
That was so quick!

Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:14 PM
Oh you're good! i loved the male ones you made and i'm sure this will look just as great in game, and what a gorgeous model she is! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:42 PM
Yay! Its a monacle for the ladies! This would be perfect for a schoolmarm, or something. Thank you so very much!

K.B.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:04 PM
That looks cool!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:33 PM
This is cool!Any chance of you doing a pince-nez for male and female sims?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:57 PM
HUGE THANKS!

They look amazing in the game!

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VirtualPetz
This is cool!Any chance of you doing a pince-nez for male and female sims?

At first : I'm very happy that you like them ! thanks !
First question : yes you can wear them at the same time.
Second question : wath do you mean with "pince-nez" is it a smal glasses ? I don't think it means the same in french (it's an accessorie you use for swiming in order that no water comes in the nose...)

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plicka
Oh you're good! i loved the male ones you made and i'm sure this will look just as great in game, and what a gorgeous model she is! thanks!

The model was made for me by Cherrycolamcd you can find her here : http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...879#post1165879

Visit my site :
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#13 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:10 AM
Oooooh. Awesome. I'm glad you did it for the ladies, and the other side. This will be darn useful. My victorian sims thank you.

BTW - Pince-nez are small glasses that attach by pinching the bridge of the nose... like Morpheus from the Matrix, his sunglasses glasses were pince-nez. They have no ear sticks... generally a thick cushion between the lenses, and a tense springy bit holding the two together and providing the pressure that holds them on. Try a Google Image Search.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:12 AM
It is funny how many people wanted this. I thought I was the only one!

Now my Victorian dandies can be complete!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Oooooh. Awesome. I'm glad you did it for the ladies, and the other side. This will be darn useful. My victorian sims thank you.

BTW - Pince-nez are small glasses that attach by pinching the bridge of the nose... like Morpheus from the Matrix, his sunglasses glasses were pince-nez. They have no ear sticks... generally a thick cushion between the lenses, and a tense springy bit holding the two together and providing the pressure that holds them on. Try a Google Image Search.

Thank you HystericalParoxysm for the explanations ! I could be interseting to do, it's truly in victorian style too !

Visit my site :
Scholar
#16 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:55 AM
wonderful, thank you

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#17 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:39 AM
You´re good, no wait.. You´re great! Your accesories are amazing! I love them all!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 1:18 AM
Love it, love it , love it ! Thanks so much for sharing !
Forum Resident
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:42 PM
Good for our strange sims. Thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 3:06 AM
That's a bucket of awesomesauce there! Thank you very much! (needed monocles for my victorian / steampunk Sims ...and to learn how to spell "monocle" in the first place) :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 10:57 PM
So Awesome. I finally got one fo the other side. =D