Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blood Talon

by Navetsea Posted 24th Jun 2006 at 6:13 PM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:56 PM
Wow, Love the outfit. And I am one of those crazed fangirls of Hwoarang, but i do play the game too. Adore him, Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:03 PM
Wow, very cool. Thanks for the great download.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:01 AM
Man, I just love your work. It's fantastic. While I know next to nothing about the characters, it doesn't matter, I still want 'em!

Thanx ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:10 AM
Oh man...how I love your work!! Yes...I couldn't agree more...I'm one of those lady gamers for whom endless time will be spent drooling at the most marvelous men in games!! Yeah..shameless I know! Thanks so much for both outfits!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:24 AM
Your Hwoarang ROCKS! He looks like he just stepped out of a Tekken game. He and Lee Are my favorite. Thanks for making him :^D.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:29 AM
If I may suggest, Hysterical Parogasym (did I spell that right) has a new hair mesh that would fit Hwoarang better. The Gauis hair (the one featured right now).

Don't mind me though, two cents. Great job. Looks beautiful.

Hwoarang was the reason I played Tekken. ^.^

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:35 AM
His hair looks like the kimono outfit in tekken 3... and the clothes are awesome, btw hwoarang is my favourite tekke char, thanks a lot
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:17 AM
Sweet! i've been looking for hwoarang for so long! GO HWOARANG!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:51 AM
thanks people
@ jelendra yes you're right it's the closest hair for him in his biker version, I upload the basic maxis hair, which is the closest hairstyle for him as in his Tekken 3 1st costume since I want to make complete set of all those costumes , people can swap the to any red hair they like ^^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:10 AM
Very excellent job! It think this is a dead-on likeness of Hwoarang. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:26 AM
omg i was hoping someoen wud do some tekken characters and hwoarang is one of my favourites thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:34 AM

the tekken3 biker costume is done, and I also re-design his face to match his latest look. I will upload him shortly just be patient I still want to make the his other costumes

Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:35 AM
Amazing! I love him! And, as many others have said Hwoarang is one of my favourites from Tekken! Nice one! Thanks!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:52 PM
He looks really great!But he reminded me of my past constant humiliation,coz he's my cousin's fave n had beaten me repeatedly,or should I say kick Jin's(me T_T) butt repeatedly,yikes,I'm blabbering again!Hope u don't mind

Oh,n pls make Jin next(maybe using marvine's slimmer bb mesh?) coz he's my fave! :D

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:10 PM
He is hot! Even us, Gaymers, love him!

Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:20 AM
@brad2006
ya, kalo bisa ketemu hair mesh yang cocok buat Jin atau Kazuya.

Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:37 AM
iya jg tuh,he3,yg plg dkt jg cmn zell's hair(kavar)
koq tiba2 pk bhs indo?

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 7:24 AM
That's an awsome outfit!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 10:13 AM
another costume is done

Ok, I will upload them tomorrow

umm. aku liat dulu rambutnya Zell jambulnya ketinggian ato gak buat Jin ^_^.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:32 PM
>< WOW!!! -coughs, downloads- I love all your works... And I have them all.. mwuahaha... >_O;;

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:48 PM
These are *REALLY* good!! Could you make more Tekken characters like Jin Kazama and his sis Asuka?
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:13 PM
arrgh, this is... I don't know why I did this.

I just made squall....
weird isn't it, I have promised to my self that I'll never touch any FF chars, I never finish any FF games, I'm not really into RPG.

The truth is I wanted to make Kim Kaphwan using seomi hair as a base, it would be interesting to have Kim as hwoarang sparing partner.... but then... I don't know what exactly happened, but you can see the result.... ~_~; gahh

Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:11 PM
I was just thinking about a Hwoarang sim the other day after playing my Tekken 5 game. Thanks a thousand times.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:04 AM
OMG!!! i love this game, and yes im female ^^ R u gunna make more tekken 5 char? coz im very interested! Dnt u dare stop creatin!!
luv
~*~lollipop~*~

As long as i can dream,
as long as i can think,
as long as i have memory.......
I wil love you.....
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Page 1 of 2