Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

68 Lovers Lane **Clean Packed**

by longdaysend Posted 24th Jun 2006 at 7:22 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 3:04 AM by longdaysend

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 8:34 PM
hahaha
it's like a valentine's bed and breakfast
creative

My Work on MTS2
Remember me by my username; my avatar is everchanging
twice crazy all over you
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 8:51 PM
This house is very beautiful,unique and creative.I love it and its the least I could do in the lovers Lane,isn't it?
Thanks so much for sharing this jewel with us.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:16 AM
this house is BEAUTIFUL! it's really unique. great work. thanks so much for sharing it, i'm going to fall in love with it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:34 AM
i'm glad everyone likes it so much...i know i do! you quite welcome to all who are enjoying this crazy house. i'm truly flattered by your comments *blush* if i had known i was going to have such a great response, i'd have started sharing my work with the general population long ago :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:51 AM
how precious! this would make the cutest honeymoon suite or maybe a bed & breakfast!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:18 AM
Very, VERY adorable. Keep up the awsome owrk and thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:11 AM
very creative it looks cool

Break my heart...i break your balls :-)
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:39 AM
This is lovely; i just installled it in one of my custom neighbouroods. Thanks for all your hard work. Sadly the "lost" floors and walls by LyricLee are no longer on MTS2 - is there any chance of you being able to upload them in addition to this post? It would be most appreciated!

Thanks again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:26 PM
I'm sorry but I don't even have them anymore. I built this house years ago and my downloads folder has changed more times than i can count. perhaps you could try the graveyard or do a WCIF. someone is sure to still have them.

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.