Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus size t-shirt and jeans - NEW MESH

by martaxl Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 12:59 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:18 AM
Thanks, we need more clothes for the plus-size mesh!

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:26 AM
Thankyou for more nice fat sims clothes
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:46 AM
This is exactly what Im looking for.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:06 AM
I'Ve been waiting for you to start making the male version! I LOVE your female meshes and LOVE these too! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Everything happens for a reason!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:17 AM
Cool, thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:49 AM
nice job thanx
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM
Could someone please get around to making formal outfits (or just "fancier") outfits for BHM sims? I have a few "wealthy" BBW sims, and I'd think it'd be nice to have their heavy hubbies in nice suits for once
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:23 PM
Oh, thank you! I can't believe I missed this upload! I'm always looking for decent meshes for my plus-sized men, but very few have satisfied me this far. Yours look really promising. :lovestruc I'm probably gonna use them in "unfat" mode as this would suit more the image in my mind...
Thank you again! Man, this is totally great... Yay! You've got me really excited.
thanks thanks thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:46 PM
How you did that!? Im love your fat meshes, the other fat meshes on this site not working for me, with your working!!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:09 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?