Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toyota LandCruiser Recolors

by +Lucky+ Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 5:44 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:48 AM
Wow! Great job once again Lucky! I love these colors of the Landcruiser, they are really cool! Keep up the nice work. I get so excited when you make recolors of my cars since they come out so good! Thanks! Keep up the nice work.
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:44 AM
Nice Job Lucky!
Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:52 AM
Wounderful recolor's of this mesh! My fav is the Blue! lol!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:02 PM
COOL in dark blue this is the car of my andorran friend !! Thanks !! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:02 PM
Hmm yeh I guess they're okay... But they need to have the mud splatters up the sides...

Well done lucky!

TheWannabe930.

Love Grows... Just like flowers
(\__/) (())
(=’.’=) //\\ Visit Me:Click Me For Free Sims 2 Downloads Tutorials and Forums...
(“)-(“)
TheWannabe390
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:49 PM
Thanks for the feedback every one!!

Can't wait for F-P's next car!!

thanks again,

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:32 AM Last edited by creator : 30th Aug 2006 at 12:05 PM.
Hi im new here and im just starting to use the sims 2 so i was wondering since you make such amazing things could someone have a go at making the new dalek skin
to go with the doctor and rose i found on this site and dont fret its been done once before for ts1 .
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 9:21 PM
love the colors, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Wow! Great job once again Lucky! I love these colors of the Landcruiser, they are really cool! Keep up the nice work. I get so excited when you make recolors of my cars since they come out so good! Thanks! Keep up the nice work.

can u pleas send me a link to where i can download this car? it looks great but i cant find it anywhere.